Interesting / favorite album covers

pauln

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Triumvirat? Anyone else besides me ever listen to this? Mark

I aquired about 300 albums from a radio station in Austin about 10 years ago. Still have not played everything yet but did play a Triumvirat record last weekend. It's "Old Loves Die Hard" with the mouse under the magnifying glass album cover. I was surprised at the musicianship. I have been surprized by quite a few records out of this group.

post-16099-13819339049704_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Why will the rumor about the girl on the Blind Faith album being Ginger Baker's daughter NOT die? It is not his daughter.

Eric,

Right you are!!!!! It is not his daughter, I thought so for a long time. The reason that the rumor will not die is that this is reported in sources that you would expect to be accurate, like AMG, etc. The girl was 11 and was the photographer's second choice. Her older sister was seen by the photographer on the Metro and he followed her home where he asked her and her parents if she would pose and she was not interested. Her younger sister was interested if it paid. Her price: A horse

Travis