Klipsch Bells

tsquarters

• Moderators

Where are you located? Location can have a significant impact on cost. What are the serial numbers, that will tell us what year the Belle's were manufactured. If you can post some pics and provide the additional info you may find someone on this forum willing to purchase them.

And of course, one thing we usually ask....Why are you selling them?....Are you sure you don't want to keep them.....excellent condition Belle's can be tough to find sometimes?

BTW, welcome to the forum and good luck.

This comes up a lot.

Folks who are not looking for Belle's will tell you 10,000 dollars.

Folks who recently sold, will tell you their success's and failures.

Folks who want to buy will compare to recent prices on ebay.

Main thing is location....depending where you are located and where the buyer is located prices will vary due to shipping saved or needed to be considered...condition of your cabs and their componets is also a factor.

This 18 months ago Belles in primo condition were selling for 2000 - 2200.

Unfortunately, as the market became flooded with Belle's now you see sales of 750 - 1200 price range.

In RAW parts we are only taking about 500 bucks worth of drivers.

A lot of folks who don't need Belle's will buy them anyway if you are close to them and the prices is "fire sale priced"

We get a lot of folks who post this question...get excited and think they will get 2000 dollars for their Belle's and never are able to find a buyer....thats the key element...you need to find a buyer...and that buyer will be shopping around...if you want to sell...price it to sell...if you are planning a retirement fund with the proceeds...it will be a while.

Post some pics and location that will help. Depending on location condition and market the price may vary. Post the price you want and work your way down if they don't sell. 2000+ is on the high side but I have seen primo pairs sell for that much in Little Rock. Condition is the ultimate factor.

Thanks for the input. We are located in Davie, Florida and I will post some pictures. The only reason I am selling is because we can't find a suitable location in our new house and my wife has finally convinced me that we don't need that much sound in our house. I don't know what year I bought them; and there are quite a few numbers inside the speaker so I don't know which one is considered the serial number. I can tell you I bought them new about 30 years ago, but if you saw them, you would think they were brand new.

ok, brandnew 30 yr old belles......1200.

All that wouldbe needed is a cross over network job for 400 or so, and for a total of 1600, someone would be set.

The only reason I am selling is because we can't find a suitable location in our new house and my wife has finally convinced me that we don't need that much sound in our house.

So what of hers is she giving up that you don't need that much of??? [^o)]

The only reason I am selling is because we can't find a suitable location in our new house and my wife has finally convinced me that we don't need that much sound in our house.

So what of hers is she giving up that you don't need that much of??? [^o)]

ok, brandnew 30 yr old belles......1200.

All that wouldbe needed is a cross over network job for 400 or so, and for a total of 1600, someone would be set.

I have had my wife for 24.5 years and my Belles for 1 year. She knows me well enough not to ever suggest I get rid of a speaker. If your wife heard them with new networks and the right amp the motion of the music makes them well worth the size implication. My 1978 Belles were Ok when I got them and now amazing with new networks.

• 2 weeks later...