New La Scala Owner!!

nu2toobs

SCHWEET! Congratulations and Welcome to the Madness.

Did you travel to pick them up personally? It is traditional to tell your tale of mystery and adventure along with such a great Heritage find!

Please play em for 30 days unaltered.

Michael

I drove to vegas  which is an hour and a half away.  Pretty uneventful, though the guy I bought them from was a nice guy.  
So far I love them.  I'm running them with tubes and a Klipsch sub and it seems to be a pretty good combo.

Very nice,  what cross-over do they have in them?  You might need to get the caps replaced.  I know it made a very noticable differance in mine.

Steve

They have AL's, but I have a pair of modded A's coming from Bob.  I'm going to follow Colter's advice and listen to the original xovers for a while

Sweeet Nu, see you got them[Y] What stain did he say was used? I just put a brand new pair of A's in my industrials that IB picked up from BroMike on his way down this weekend. The Sonicaps he used are sure purdy and they sound spot on[;)]

The stain is the stock color that Klipsch used with their laquer finish.