Juicy Music Peach for sale

musiclover

if someone ordered a blueberry in the last week or so will it come with the 6922 or 6h30?

if that same someone had some 6922's that they really like can they use it or just stay with the 6h30.

just sign me,

waiting for some fruit.

the fun part of having tube pre's/amps is swapping tubes. does the below apply to the blueberry (if this cut and paste works)?

Please Note the 6H30P is similar to the 6922 and ECC88 tube types, however they are not compatible.

pad
6H30P-DR Supertube6H30P-DR SupertubepadThis

rare NOS 6H30-DR Supertube includes gold grids and is the absolute top

grade of the 6H30 tube type. To be certified a DR this tube had to pass

lengthy and rigorous testing meaning it is much better than the

6H30P-EB or EV versions. Its original use was in critical space and

military applications within the Soviet Union. This is the same 6H30

Supertube offered by Balanced Audio Technology as their premium

replacement.

The 6H30 tube type is generally not compatible with 6922 and ECC88 tube types. The 6H30P-DR tube is also known as 6H30P-DP.

hey mark,

thats what i thought. driving home from work i was thinking about your web site and i thought i remembered it stating that the original BB used 6922 and that if it has a remote the tube was changed to a 6h30.

i was also thinking that everyone was going to run out and change their 6922 to 6h30 so i did a little reseach and everything i read said it wasn't plug and play.

thanks for clearing this up for me.

on a side note if anyone is thinking about buying juicy music equipment this is the reason you should.

mark is ALWAYS around to answer any question and he is really a great guy to talk to on the phone.

i was looking at a couple of other pre's, some costing much more than the BB, but mark is just such a great guy and an awesome addition to this board that in the end i went with the fruit (not you mark), but juicy music.

thanks again.

danny

hey mark,

thats what i thought. driving home from work i was thinking about your web site and i thought i remembered it stating that the original BB used 6922 and that if it has a remote the tube was changed to a 6h30.

i was also thinking that everyone was going to run out and change their 6922 to 6h30 so i did a little reseach and everything i read said it wasn't plug and play.

thanks for clearing this up for me.

on a side note if anyone is thinking about buying juicy music equipment this is the reason you should.

mark is ALWAYS around to answer any question and he is really a great guy to talk to on the phone.

i was looking at a couple of other pre's, some costing much more than the BB, but mark is just such a great guy and an awesome addition to this board that in the end i went with the fruit (not you mark), but juicy music.

thanks again.

danny

Agreed, Danny. Mark's outstanding customer service and availability is just icing on the cake on top of the fantastic sound of his preamps. After all, if he can put up with my "interesting" questions concerning my complicated system and my Juicymusic pre, he can assist anyone.

Interesting mod about this supertube. Think I will stay with my premium NOS babies for now, but it may be an intriguing mod to have Mark do down the road............

Carl.