It's true what they say about Arkansas

sputnik

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a car, it's a volkswagen!

I would like to point out that UT does not equal Texas as a state. I would also like to revisit the glory of lowly TCU (back then) defeating the "hogs" sometime in the early eighties in Fort Worth and seeing the faces of their fans as they went back to their mobile homes in the parking lot to drive back home. (I think we won half a dozen football games while I was there but the sweetest no doubt was this one.)

Edit: 1981 TCU 28 UofA 24 between 1974 and 1983 TCU never won more than 2 games in a season.

It's not a car, it's a volkswagen!

I would like to point out that UT does not equal Texas as a state. I would also like to revisit the glory of lowly TCU (back then) defeating the "hogs" sometime in the early eighties in Fort Worth and seeing the faces of their fans as they went back to their mobile homes in the parking lot to drive back home. (I think we won half a dozen football games while I was there but the sweetest no doubt was this one.)

Edit: 1981 TCU 28 UofA 24 between 1974 and 1983 TCU never won more than 2 games in a season.

OT,

I'm having too much fun with this, so don't tell anyone.[:#] My wife was born in Odessa (oil) and raised in Dallas. I was born and raised in Dallas. We met in collage at the U of A. Do the Hornfrogs still play football? Division One? Just kidding. Always liked TCU. UT and A&M, a different thing.

My brother-in-law is an A&M grad. He keeps his diploma on the dash of his car. It allows him to use Handicap Parking. Rim-Shot......

Regards,

tc