LV dealer with Khorn 60ths!!!

colterphoto1

I just spoke with the sales rep for our western states and we have a dealer in Nevada with a pair of

60th Anniversary Klipschorns on the display floor. I knew that you guys would want to know.

The store is the Ultimate Electronics store at 741 S. Rainbow Blvd. See Ed Remington or call ahead at 702-258-8800 for an audition.

HURRY, there are only a few pairs of these collector's editions remaining in Hope Arkansas!

So stop by and see Ed and even if you don't buy the 60th's, he can order you a pair of Cornwall III or other revamped Heritage models.

Michael

There is a dealer in Michigan with a pair of 60ths on display as well. My dealer has Cornwall IIIs and Heresy IIIs on display along with a new pair of Heresy IIs in (the light color-blond?). If you're interested in the name of the Michigan dealer, let me know and I'll look for their business card.

-David

• Moderators

Thats cool, the last Klipsch I saw in Vegas was the UPPER EAR on Charleston BLVD. Not sure if they carry any anymore.

Regards Jim

Whoa Jim,

That brought back some memories. I bought a pair of Klipsch speakers from the Upper Ear (right around the corner from Westgate Drugs). A cigar if you can tell me what that was before it was the Upper Ear.

Travis

There is a dealer in Michigan with a pair of 60ths on display as well. My dealer has Cornwall IIIs and Heresy IIIs on display along with a new pair of Heresy IIs in (the light color-blond?). If you're interested in the name of the Michigan dealer, let me know and I'll look for their business card.

-David

Thanks David- is it Today's Audio in Burton MI? I have them on the list. If other, please post or email details to me and I'll put them on my list.

-David

Thanks David- is it Today's Audio in Burton MI? I have them on the list. If other, please post or email details to me and I'll put them on my list.

No, it's not, although Today's Audio carries the Cornwall IIIs and Heresy IIIs. The store was Audio/Video Systems on Woodward. Here's a link to my thread:

http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/thread/896566.aspx

-David