Happy Labor Day Weekend!

pmsummer

Those steaks look mighty good! Better move that beer away before it gets warm!

The Michigan weather has been outstanding this weekend and it promises to continue. We were moving some very heavy boulders today as we are working to complete the waterfall we started to build in our back yard back in early June when I injured both knees. I was able to do quite a bit today so long as I took plenty of breaks. Although the knees were too tired for me to stand at the Barbie this evening, we plan to grill some nice sirloin burgers (one of our favorites) tomorrow evening. It is certainly a nice privilege to have tomorrow off from work. I wish everyone could! -Glenn

PM, Just giggin' you about the fork. I assumed it was a grill cleaner. Weather on the east coast has been beautiful. Had a little lunch at Attman's New York Deli in Baltimore...Hung around the harbor for a while. Grilled some big 'ol pork chops tonight. Do we really have to go back to work Tuesday? Have a good one.

• Like 1

Looks good.....just did the same. Beef tenderloin 1 1/2", corn on the cob, Mattamuskeet Sweet onions.

PM....some website....spent an hour there the other night.

Yummm. Sounds great!

As for the blog (I presume), come back ay time. God knows what will be served.

It's been absolutely PERFECT weather in the midwest so far this holiday weekend. I've spent the past two days tinkering in the garage (well, rather outside it, you see there's all these speakers in there). I got my PA rack filled last night, will work on a separate high-powered amp rack on Monday. Got corn and some salmon for the grille. Watched a movie each evening so far. Been hanging out with some friends.

Here's the damage, top to bottom (the amps are separated for heat sinking)

Crown DC75A-Quadraverb-Lexicon-DOD 2x15 eq-DBX compressor-Rane 2x3 xover-Crown PS200 - 3 space roadie drawer. All that with my Mackie board up top- woohoo. So now I have a roll around rack with bi-amp capability. The BIG IRON is going into a second 10 space rack. Pix tomorrow.

The reason for the garage clean up? More goodies to arrive at the House of Klipsch in the next couple of weeks...

NHRA NATIONALS in Indy ....... Yeah Man !!!!!!!! ...... Indy has the Greatest Motor Events ! ....... Great weather up here in New York ....... GREAT TO BE ALIVE ............ Enjoy the day Folks ................. Time to fire up the Scott and start the day off right .......... Bob Marley ... NATTY DREAD .... [Y]

PM Summer,

Great looking steaks! What kind of outfit are you grilling on? Looks pretty neat and a substantial looking grill.

It's an old New Braunfels Smoker (the last of the "made-n-murica" NB smokers before Char-Broil bought 'em out and off-shored to China). 1/8th" steel.

Today's menu is sausage from the Southside Market in Elgin, Texas.

Man, I have a sweet one...

Saturday, took the boys bird hunting along with my dad. We all shot our limit!!!

Yesterday, went out in the boat with dad and boys. Oldest is starting to slalom, 6 year old got up on knee board for the first time.

Great fun so far...

And, no one has yet gone into LABOR yet at labor and delivery....

Life is good.

Paul