Lets Go Phillies

jacksonbart

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recently got to make that trip to Boston and have cleared yet another of the 50 places I want to go/see before I pass[:o] That would be Mrs. Kaiser just beyond the fan[;)] She kept hitting me because the little lady who was our tour guide at Fenway knew more about baseball and the Sock of any woman I've ever heard[:|] Down right spooky it was[:$] LOL

The Man

post-18681-1381934886199_thumb.jpg

A wonderful place to see Pro Baseball, you feel like your on the field................Berkley School of Music right around the block...........I sometimes miss it, but this is my home now, my roots are planted here.............Hope you enjoyed your trip.........Lotta' History in that City...........

• 1 year later...

Dont forget to pick up your free taco from Taco Bell on 10-28-08.[:|] Since there was a stolen base in the opening game of the WS, Taco Bell is doing its part and giving America a free taco between 2 and 6pm. What a promotion.[*-)] For more details go to tacobell.com.

Dang JB, might not be any more baseball this year after tonight.

That is what I am routing for. Everyone is so hot for the "amazing" Rays to win, especially since they have never won in their 11 year exsistence. Between 1918 and 1948 the Phills had only one winning season. The Phillies played baseball for 103 seasons before winning their first and only WS in 1980. Its now been 28 years since then and they are hungry.