Happy Birthday Fini!

Daddy Dee

Wow! Thanks for all the well-wishes, my friends! We just got back into town. Yes, it was a great birthday. I got up before everyone else, made coffee, and watched the sun come up. Not boring in the least...Then after a nice breakfast, I spent the rest of the day on a scaffold, replacing 1960's-era aluminum windows with nice Andersen double-hungs! Cathy did not like seeing me out there (I'm so dad-gum old, doncha know), even though I do that kind of stuff all the time at work. We got 4 replaced. Only a dozen more to go! Maybe we can have a Klipsch gathering up there. I do have a pair of Heresys doing duty in the living room...

Cathy gave me a great gift: A Pawley's Island hammock! Let's see if I can get this image to appear...104-0930987-0495116?ie=UTF8&n=1055398&s=

Guess not.  Here's the Amazon url:

Gregg,

Glad y'all had a good time. My advice, get all the mileage you can out of doing the dangerous work, even if you do it all the time. Cathy doesn't worry about you doing it all the time. I think the hammock is a good start, very cool.

Having a Klipsch gathering there would be great.