Holy Moly.... A Factory Gold Plated SME3012 Tonearm Ahrrrrg!

Gilbert

OMFG, when I see crappy wheels like that on a true classic, it makes me just want to bitchslap the dude that did it into next week.

Ohh, by the way, the Gold Bling Bling SME3012 is back down to a more reasonable price, but still probably going to sell for too much.

Gilbert I see a lot of 4x4s taco'ed up with those expensive rims and "rubber band" tires.

Must be an ethnic thing?

I like the looks of my 3012 just the way it sits, I would never consider paying a premium for the bling.

Taco'ed or Pimped?

But, I wouldn't mind getting a hold of that tonearm, just not at the price this guy wants. For $1000 to 1300, well, yea, maybe. I have seen NOS SME3012 bring that kind of coinage, but never seen a gold one. Just a bling bling BS, I know.

Gilbert I see a lot of 4x4s taco'ed up with those expensive rims and "rubber band" tires.

Must be an ethnic thing?

I like the looks of my 3012 just the way it sits, I would never consider paying a premium for the bling.

Taco'ed or Pimped?

But, I wouldn't mind getting a hold of that tonearm, just not at the price this guy wants. For $1000 to 1300, well, yea, maybe. I have seen NOS SME3012 bring that kind of coinage, but never seen a gold one. Just a bling bling BS, I know.

Well, based on price before the cancelled bid, you know the current high bidder is in there for at least $1900.