An update on Tom's life

Tom Adams

KUOL, Tom!!!

God Bless you both!

Live smarter and love her like she deserves. [:D]

Does she like the FeeJer?

Thanks John and funny you should mention the FeeJer. Donna had never ridden on a motorcycle before she met me. One of our first dates was a short day ride to a nice spot in south Georgia. In a nutshell - she's hooked. We haven't done any long trips, mostly day rides, but she's wanting to do a long weekend ride. Some of her friends (my friends now) have motorcycles and her closest best friends' husband Larry owns an FJR. Larry also owns a Harley, a KLR650, a ZRX1200 and a BSA A60 dirt tracker (he races AHRMA and other vintage dirt track events). Later this month we're going up to North Georgia for the annual 50cc True Grits Fun Run and I'll be taking the FJR. It will be Donna's first time in the mountains. She's kinda nervous, so I'l have to be gentle in the twisties so as to not spoil any future rides with her if ya get my drift.

Take care John!!

Tom

Thanks Picky and Glenn and Fini!!! [:)]

So does this mean we'll see less or more of you around these parts?

Congrats

Probably about the same - maybe a bit more. I tend to do a lot more lurking these days. However, I still haven't given up on the idea of building a sub. In fact, my interest in a DIY sub is higher since I have this idea of a killer garage sound system. I mean.....c'mon.....anybody can do a decent HT system, but an awesome sound system in a 20'x24' metal garage???? Now THERE'S a challenge!! [:)]

Tom

Congratulations Tom!

I too have gone through the pain of Divorce, and it isn't easy. Like you I have strengthened my relationship with the Lord also, mostly due to my girlfriend of one year, Amina. She has really helped me to keep positive & been a great friend through all of this.

And yes...We do have our health and Klipsch speakers to be thankful for!