RSW-15 for sale.... $650.00 (Mpls, MN).... Epik Conquest is coming

dexter

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Although I bought it months ago, its been in storage in Philly but it looks like I'll finally have it this coming Friday. Travel arrangements just didn't work out over the holidays but I'm looking forward to a visit from my buddy Scott next week. I suppose I'll finally have to tell my wife.[:$] I'll probably wait until Friday afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

ADMIN - Please Delete. Item sold. TY

I'm very interested. I live just north of JAX, FL - zip 32034. A carrier like UPS will also pack it very well for you.

Does the damage you noted to the passive driver have any impact on sound? Are there any issues with the sound/performance at all?

Please check the shipping/insurance/packing costs and call me, please? I can call you right back if you may prefer.

What is your preferred method of payment? I have been a PayPal member for about 4 years and use it frequently. On EBAY, I have over 100 purchases with 100% feedback. Three purchases were over $1,000.00 each.

I'm planning to add this model to my RF-7's, RC-5, and Reference surrounds. I reviewed many sites and this is one of the favorites for my system. I have seen many great reviews reporting on the Epic Conquest's. That should be an awesome addition for your system.

Is that a solid step up? Sounds like is goes lower, but will it be strong enough to keep up with RF-7s? Heck I am not sure that what you had paired with the RSW15, anyway congrats. Would love to hear your opinions.

Classic.....:)

• 2 months later...

Hi y'all, I'm a new guy here looking for answers since I'm doing a man cave/home theater and have become intrigued by the Epik line of new subs. I currently have 2RF-7's for the front stage, I just bought a RC-7 from joessportster for the center and I'm going to use my KLF-20's for my rear surround. So I've been researching subs and Epik keeps coming up and I found this thread. I would like to know if everyone that posted here about their Epiks would buy the same sub again now that they are broken in and the dust has settled. It doesn't look like the Conquest can be beat for the price point and since I have the great lows from the RF-7's I'm looking for that strong 30hz and below output. My room is going to be 12.5ft wide by 40ft long with 10ft ceiling and no openings. One end of the room will be used for other than HT purposes and I don't have any plans for closing it off at this time. Any thoughts about how the Conquest would do in this room size? Thanks for any answers you all have.

If anyone in the Jax, FL area has a Conquest I sure wouldn't mind hearing(feeling) it.