RSW-15 for sale.... $650.00 (Mpls, MN).... Epik Conquest is coming

dexter

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The greatest bunch of guys and gals anywhere on the net.......bar none!!!! All of you guys helping me with this and I've only met one of you in person. How cool is that?

Thanks to Jay for tossing my name in the hat before anyone else could claim 1st dibs.

Thanks to Scott for also jumping in on my behalf and for the pre-Christmas delivery all the way from Wisconsin to Maryland!!!!!

Thanks to Jon (Dexter) for selling the sub here in the first place and for his flexibility regarding payment, pickup and price!

Last but not least, a VERY special thanks to Jon (Double J) for going way beyond the call of duty and way out of his way to pick it up and deliver it to Scott. Without Jon, a really good deal would have become an average deal left in the hands of the UPS or FedEx gorillas.

that thing is huge

Hey! Be nice Jay! Some of us around here aren't exactly small. Of course to Michael Hurd it may appear somewhat puny.

In any case, the RSW-15 is very nice looking and probably does a good job. The Epik Conquest does look pretty serious. Compared to the RSW-15 it is rather large. (Bigger is quite often better.)

Enjoy your new sub! Both of you! This would be a win-win situation. (#%@ I should be shot or at least banned, entering mgmt speak on the Forum... forgive me please [:$])