RSW-15 for sale.... $650.00 (Mpls, MN).... Epik Conquest is coming

dexter

I am selling my cherry wood RSW-15 powered subwoofer to make room for my new Epik Conquest which should be arriving in the next couple days. The sub is 2 years old and purchased from Ultimate Electronics an authorized Klipch dealer with extended warranty.

Condition: Excellent

Please feel free to contact me with any questions

post-19423-13819349791192_thumb.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally I would like to arrange for local pick-up if possible. The only ordeal I have at the preset moment is I am missing the original foam packaging but still have the original box. My solution is six bags "Instapak Quick RT" which when opened creates a foam polyurethane that forms around the product. I would package the corners, top, & bottom with foam & double to triple box with reinforced cardboard padding that would span the entire enclosure. In theory, while I add an additional 7 LBS of extra protection this should make transporting it virtually bullet-proof,

I have been following the Klipsch forums for years and know that this sub would fall into good hands with the right buyer. This sale is will stand on the Klipsch forum and Craigslist for the next 3-4 days and after that I will pursue Ebay.

Thanks again guys

Jon

My set-up

RF-7S, RC-7, Matching surrounds, Sunfire 5 channel amp, Emotiva MMC-1 pre-amp, & soon to be Conquest.

This sub will be dearly missed

Jon

Sivadsilam & CECAA850....... I hope to have pics up this week with the Conquest and RSW side by side. Shipped on a pallet this sub weighs 365 lbs keeping in mind Chad at Epik uses plywood to enclose the box for maximum protection.

Craigsub on the other forum will be doing a shootout with the Conquest vs the ED A7900 monster. This should be good...