NFL..TaDa

hammertop

I don't think Indy is beating the Pat's they had there chance...and blew it...

Thats what makes it so hard to like the Pats. They have great players but their fans and coach need to learn some "CLASS".

They need 2 touchdowns with 7mins left in the game to pull out the win with all of the Colts injuries and yet the fans think they had it all the time. Unreal!

Wow that felt like a dig...So up by 2 td's with 7 min left isn't blowing it...

Well with the injuries they were fortunate to be up 10 with 7 mins to go is the way I was looking at it. You see it as "blowing it" fair enough. But the comment that "Indy isn't beating the Pats because they had their chance" is just a little over the top for such a slim victory with the Colts crippled. I think its an arragont attitude to take but I see that with all Pats fans I talk with. And that is just my experience so others may vary.

Alot of good teams as OB says could win any game. And yes your Pats are looking great and could very well go 16-0.

You sound like the colt's are the only team with injuries....It's almost december....every team is dealing with injuries..

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all you Romo lovers have overlooked Green Bay......

I don't think Indy is beating the Pat's they had there chance...and blew it...

I guarantee you noone has overlooked Green Bay or anyone else. The Cowboys have been playing it one game at a time. NE and their fans have been the ones to overlook teams. Philly exposed the Patsy's secondary. I think Dallas could have won the first Patsy's game, had they continued to run the ball directly at them. Dallas owned the line of scrimage, in the run game. A good run offense will stomp the Cheatriots. I do hope to see the Patsy's again this year.

I am a Dallas fan, but the Patriots are a good team. I mean I don't like Belichick, but he is a good coach and I am sure he did attempt to steal signs, but he and the Patriot organization is very well run. I will be honest I was embarressed by Switzer coaching America's team. He was not fit to carry Tom's hat.

I am a Dallas fan, but the Patriots are a good team. I mean I don't like Belichick, but he is a good coach and I am sure he did attempt to steal signs, but he and the Patriot organization is very well run. I will be honest I was embarressed by Switzer coaching America's team. He was not fit to carry Tom's hat.

Yes, the Patriots are a good team, and Belichick learned his Parcells lessons well......I have no problem at all with the Pats, I just think they can and will be beat, and until the Play-offs start, The Colts are defending Champs..........period. Now on to the Cowboys, They have had only 3 real Head Coaches, Mr. Tom Landry, Jimmie Johnson, and Bill Parcells, the rest have been AWFUL, Embrassing, and Jerry Jones puppets. There are two guys who should have coached the Pokes, Mike Ditka, or Dan Reeves, real Cowboys ................ Barry Switzer .............UGH, UGH !!!!!!!!!!!!! Deep down I would love to see Bill Cowher coach them .............

Oh My ....................... Good Win, but not the Super Bowl ........ They must stay focused, and be careful about injuries, some real tough division games coming up ...... I still contend they need a loss or two before the Playoffs to bring them back to earth ..... Thank You NFL for keeping that game off TV ........ Thank You Bill Parcells, good job rebuilding Coach, now if Jerry will leave the Team alone ........

They played well enough to win. Romo had a great game but you really have to give a lot of credit to the offensive line. His one interception was really T.O.'s fault due to the bobble, but hey when you catch has many TD's as he does, your allowed a few. They look to be the either the third or tied for the second best team (w/ the Colts) in the NFL. My dream would be if the Boys face an undefeated Pats teams and go on to win their 6th Superbowl.

It was a decent game. However, the audio sucked. I am not sure if it was my cable provider or NFL Network, but the audio kept dropping every 30-45 seconds. Very annoying. They better get the kinks worked out IF they ever want to do a pay-per view viewing. Not that I would pay for it anyway. Any others have this experience?

They played well enough to win. Romo had a great game but you really have to give a lot of credit to the offensive line. His one interception was really T.O.'s fault due to the bobble, but hey when you catch has many TD's as he does, your allowed a few. They look to be the either the third or tied for the second best team (w/ the Colts) in the NFL. My dream would be if the Boys face an undefeated Pats teams and go on to win their 6th Superbowl.

I'll drink to that ......................... It's Fryday, plenty of cold ones ....Wifes home, hope she goes shopping ...... EH!!! ...[:D]

It was a decent game. However, the audio sucked. I am not sure if it was my cable provider or NFL Network, but the audio kept dropping every 30-45 seconds. Very annoying. They better get the kinks worked out IF they ever want to do a pay-per view viewing. Not that I would pay for it anyway. Any others have this experience?

Might have been your cable, I didn't have drop outs on dish.