Klipsch & OCC.....Sweet!

dkp

What's with all the OCC hate? I'm not a fanboy of their show but it seems to be a great promotional for Klipsch products, no? I think it'll be great to see Klipsch get some airtime, paid for or not. BTW, no, Fred's not going to be riding it....Amy is!!!

-David

Wow, tough crowd - what gives?[*-)] While I am no fan of the antics of the guys on the show they do some impressive work and anything that gets the Klipsch name out is a positive thing in my book. Well done Klipsch!

I can't wait to see the bike. Perhaps it has a folded gas tank or horn loaded exhaust. A quick google image search yields nothing. Anyone have a link?

Duke.. I guess you have no concept of the show..??

They do tribute bikes..... to show that making a custom bike can reflect ideas or businesses or people....that have become an icon.

Various bikes for 911, Spider man, Hewlett Packard, I Robot... all cool stuff really.

The Tuttles are great guys and the show is pretty funny, "if you get the concept" that maybe we all do not get along sometimes.. But with a common goal and some great ideas... We can have fun creating businesses...and enjoy life as well.

Your way off on this one.. Way to go Klipsch!!! Home run in my idea... Can't wait to see what Paul, Paul Jr. and Mikie come up with.

I still say raffell it off for a fund raiser?

• Moderators

The Tuttles are great guys and the show is pretty funny, "if you get the concept" that maybe we all do not get along sometimes.. But with a common goal and some great ideas... We can have fun creating businesses...and enjoy life as well.

A few of us here (not me) met with the OCC guys a couple weeks ago, and were very impressed with them. Definitely a good group of guys. I have a feeling most of what goes on in the show is for entertainment purposes (as with most "reality" shows). But they seem to enjoy what they do, and have a lot of fun.

I still say raffell it off for a fund raiser?

It will be on display at the headquarters, and we will probably take it to trade shows from time to time. No one person gets to keep it.

I met OCC's guys in Las Vegas in Aug.. I went up to Mickey and said.Scooters Rule.... (you have to understand Mike LOVES scooters... Well modified ones..heheheeheh) He laughed.... and said,. Dude, your my best friend!!!" hehehehehehe They signed a poster for me..

Like most things on TV they are well scripted... But in person.. I liked the guys too.

post-5910-13819354626224_thumb.jpg