Klipsch & OCC.....Sweet!

dkp

i saw an interview with Paul Sr. He said that after he saw the edited version of the very first episode, he was pissed. He thought that the yelling and fighting would make them look bad and was about to chew out the producers. the network then told him that the show was getting quite a bit of positive reaction from the viewers. i would imagine that by now, much of it is probably scripted arguments, tantrums, and stunts.

i like the show and am anxious to see the klipsch bike--black & gold is a great color combo.

What's with all the OCC hate? I'm not a fanboy of their show but it seems to be a great promotional for Klipsch products, no? I think it'll be great to see Klipsch get some airtime, paid for or not. BTW, no, Fred's not going to be riding it....Amy is!!!

-David

If you are into bikes then you know OCC is the BOSE of the chopper crowd. They build trailer queens, not bikes. The one bike builder that did work there, Vinnie, quit. Amy won't ride it very far...

I know this isn't really a new idea but I have to ask, why I wonder doesn't Klipsch take some money that they spend on projects like this for trade shows and advertising and build some Jubilees (with an all out effort on looks and performance) and take them to the audio shows?

I'm thinking how much would it really cost since the design concept is well proven and tested.

Who knows maybe there is a chance that a small market could be developed for them just as I would think the Palladium market at $15000 would be also.

At a minimum the Jubilee would demonstrate along with the Palladium the full strengths and range of Klipsch's design abilities based on it's roots extending from over 60yrs of experience!

I mention all the above not to criticize but instead to encourage Klipsch to showcase and educate the public to what is possible with modern horn technology not just in the midrange and tweeter but full range also.

mike tn[:)]

Can't wait to see what OCC turns out. I've been thinking the "instant fisherman" rack attachment would look good as a tractrix horn ornament. 

I bet the wheel spokes will incorporate the Klipsch "V" logo design. Perhaps the gas tank can be made to look like a K-horn. Maybe a sissy bar with full size Heresy built in?