Women vs Klipsch

jpm

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No kidding, my thoughts exactly! As I reading I was thinking that a woman who will date you, see how much your are into audio, then move in and start making demands even though she saw all of it upfront to begin with is someone to be avoided. And a woman who is willing to break-up over a pair of speakers a person already has... Say no more. Sounds to me like his speakers allowed him to dodge a bullet. They sound good and help you make a better match.

• Moderators

Well it appears some women have the erge to try and change who they are with. I don't think it works in the long run.

I have been married for 29 years and still have NO idea how they work !

I did get lucky with the audio thing though.

Well it appears some women have the erge to try and change who they are with

SHUCKS, mine's been trying for 40+ years to teach this ol' dawg new tricks ............ It hasn't worked yet, and she's still trying ...very trying !!!! She's been in my life longer than anyone on earth ....... Guess I'm lucky, I married my BEST FRIEND ................... EH !!!!

Hey guys, I have already posted this photo on another forum, however it really belongs here. This is a photo of me/wife in Tyler, TX picking up 2 Khorns/1 Belle last September. We just got there from Little Rock that afternoon. Please notice how excited this women is. She was beside herself all the way back to Little Rock. As for Women vs Klipsch so far this one is a draw.

post-28323-1381936022271_thumb.jpg

I'm not planning on ever having another woman move in with me. They can spend a night or two, but then I give 'em the boot for a few days. They all dig the music with this scenario... you know, the fire, the booze, the candles, the music, the roll in the hay. It's all good when they're kept at bay. That said, I realize that some of you are happily married and I wish you the best. It just ain't my bag.

Well I guess that I am one of the lucky ones. My gf was first introduced to Klipsch when she went with me to order my RF-83 setup. At the store, Simply Stereo, we had the pleasure of listening to not only the Rf-83's but also the Heresy, Cornwalls, and K-horns. We took our own music and she loved the Rf-83's but also loved the Heritage speakers, all of them. Then me and a buddy when to Ohio to pick up my '81 Heresy and she loved the sound. We also got the pleasure of meeting Sliversport and his Heresy ht along with his K-Horns, on tubes. Now she wants me to get tubes, thanks Bill [Y]. And just last month I again drove to Ohio, with a buddy, to pick up my '71 Cornwalls from Budman. Still with a RF-83 setup, my Heresy and Cornwalls she still wants me to get K-Horns. She thinks it is funny how I start a conversation, "I found....", her first comment after that is were is it located and who is going with you. I guess that I truly am grateful to have such a wonderful woman.

James

There is no substitute for heritage Klipsch.....

And there is no substitute for a wife who appreciates Heritage Klipsch either.

My wife not only thinks Belles and other Heritage Klipsch are beautiful, she likes tube gear, too! Our Klipsch are as much a part of our home as any of our furniture or appliances (and are considered as important as any).

These type of women who boot your Klipsch out of your house are KILLING THIS HOBBY. They've been shooting it in the proverbial head for 25 years. Find yourself a woman who appreciates you AND your Klipsch (or just appreciates music....the Klipsch taste will come naturally).

Yes, Heritage ARE furniture. And I consider that to be a GOOD thing.

Right on!

My VRD ST 45 looks really nice for my wife as well. She heard the difference in going from Chorus II to the much larger Belle. Only slightly out of place "look" in the living room 2 channel system i the origonal JM Blueberry preamp faceplate.

I think Mrs. Flynn may need a JM BB Extreme with LOMC step up transformers for a present in 2009. Will make her living room look so much classier,