Sadness and Optimism

mfk

Well, tomorrow I am selling my 85 HII's with BEC networks, they sound great and the black ash veneer has faired ok, but they still sparkle. I have been told that the HII conversion kit for my other H II's is coming Monday and yet I feel a loss, of a great, sparkling beauties. My other H II's are model year appropriate (square input cup) for the upgrade, so I will have a brand new pair of speakers Monday, as soon as I finish the conversion, which starts the minute Fed Ex delivers the packages.

The BEC crossover networks make these speakers sparkle, and after a few minutes at Best Buy today, listening to the salesman espouse the virtues of the Bose 321, I was happy to get home, turn on my real speakers and enjoy a movie.

I am looking forward to the H III's and yet saddened by the loss of my H II's. I am one confused SOB.

I am looking forward to the H III's and yet saddened by the loss of my H II's. I am one confused SOB

I've owned the H II's and heard the H III's in Hope. Took 1 song to realise how much Klipsch has improved them IMO! I'll be suprised if you've not got a [:D] almost immediately after hearing them.

mike