finally went analog

hammerin

picked up a PIONEER PL-A45D spinner!!! WOW!! seems to be a whole new world, picked up some vintage albums{canned heat,joan armetrading,steely dan ,and without a doubt,,, THAT LIL OLE BAND FROM TEXAS...........ZZ TOP. and then went to zz,s web sight and found out that they are on tour this year and they will be playing a hour and a half from me at the BAMA JAM . in june !!!!!!!!!!1

Z Z TOP is a great live band ............ Well worth seeing !!!!!! Billy Gibbons gets No Respect , the man can play !!!!!!!!!!

No respect? Guitar Player (or it might have been another guitar magazine) devoted most of an issue to Billy Gibbons a few months ago. He's an interesting chap, with a lot more to him than you might expect. And yes, the man can play!

I have some Joan Armatrading on CD's and it sounds great. I can imagine it sounds better in analog. She's still making music, too! Need to hook up my turntable!

Me, Myself, I is an excellent pressing on vinyl, and the music is great as well. This album is a little Rockier than her previous recordings.

Mike

picked up a PIONEER PL-A45D spinner!!! WOW!! seems to be a whole new world, picked up some vintage albums{canned heat,joan armetrading,steely dan ,and without a doubt,,, THAT LIL OLE BAND FROM TEXAS...........ZZ TOP. and then went to zz,s web sight and found out that they are on tour this year and they will be playing a hour and a half from me at the BAMA JAM . in june !!!!!!!!!!1

Canned Heat & ZZ must be played on analog: "Fire For Effect"!

First Time? ZZ - Campbell Stadium Pow Wow! 2nd time - Tally Civic Center ( One with the male streaker they almost could not catch) or Ike & Tina ?![*-)]

Canned Heat - Lakeland Fest! Next time? Longbranch Saloon - Tally

billybob, i know you had to have skipped on over to bullwinkle's after being at the longbranch ?? and then onto THE PALASE SALOON? and then howabout the GOLDRUSH??

Yes, I was familiar with those awhile back. Since I lived uptown for awhile, I occassioned to darken Poor Paul's Pourhouse threshold with the Wheel. Loud jukebox! Canned Heat Boogies, specially Hooker & Heat!