Klipsch Flexfit Hat -

iwillwalk

• Moderators

Yes, the sweatshirts turned out to run very small. That's why the size disclaimer on the product page.

Unfortunately, this is common in the clothing world. I can wear a range of sizes, as can Steven. He's anywhere from a 3 to a 6.

By the way, the seller of these hats in the original post is not affiliated with us in anyway, as far as I know. I'm not sure he should be using our logo, but we'll check it out.

Don't you hate that? I'm built kind of like a gorilla, most would say not as hairy or cute [:o]... I can wear a XL tee shirt but normally want XXL just cause I like them loose. Long sleeves are always too short, especially in sweatshirts. Some better quality XL sweatshirts, made in the USA even, that I've owned actually fit reasonably comfortably even not too bad in the sleeve lenth unlike the short fat guy ones that may stop 6 inches from the wrist. And don't even talk about differences in shoe sizes... we have 2 teenage gilrs with um, larger than average feet though our 18 year old's seemed to have shrunk or maybe narrowed? Dress shoes - sandals is usually the only thing that we can find to fit ... or drag queen with dangerously high heels

My favorite sweetshirt is a XXL XXTall hoody from Jacqcue C Pennee (I believe not made in the US but I'd have to check to make sure)

Pirated Klipsch hats. Take 'em down Amy. Though I kind of miss the days when companies gave you clothes and hats (all ya fella rednecks no em as gimme hats ... as I went to the feed store and they gimme a hat).

Then some marketing genius convinced us all we should buy merchandise sporting the comapnies logo, effectively paying for the right to assist the mega conglomerate to assist in their marketing. CHA CHING. And also smaller niche companies.

So who created that concept? That'd be like a marketing guru? Quite possibly some RAOFLMAO (did I get that right) going on before it was RAOFLMAO. Ya know Ralph, we could probably sell our tee shirts to 'em and make money and they'll still wear 'em. Come on Harry, we give 'em away now and it gives us reallly cheap advertising... why would thay pay for them........

And they're usually somewhat to grossly overpriced in my opinion. Why is a nice Nike tee shirt worth $18 compared to a plain comparable tee shirt from wherever that may actually be better in quality but that I can buy for $6 in a rainbow of colors? And the big conglomerate athletic company tee shirt is most likely produced by cheap labor, potentially child labor and the cheap plain tee shirt has as good and probably better chance of being made in the US.

Or I can buy a nice Purdue Soccer tee shirt at the game for $10 but an equally nice Purdue tee shirt is $18 or more in the bookstore but not a Purdue soccer shirt (OK, I can understand the overhead concept of a brick and mortar kind of store so there's some logic there) Screen printed tee shirts can be produced, often on tee shirts made in the US with a single color for around $9 in smallish quantities, at least here in Kokotucky. I can hear the baseball fans complaining about being bored to death by soccer. In the Purdue case it's women's soccer ... so guys, you enjoy watching overpaid roided up tough guys spending way too much time um, adjusting things or exceptionally athletic hot sweaty often very attractive young women running around doing really difficult crazy things with a soccer ball in shorts and soccer jerseys. Hmmm... is there something wrong with me preferring to watch soccer over baseball? I'm not sure I get the vitriol aimed at soccer... but I have 2 children who have played since they were kindergartners and before and I'd bet my 18 year old goalie, who also plays softball could embarress the crap out of most baseball fans on a soccer field, maybe even strike them out with a softball though she doesn't really pitch anymore but usually strikes out most of her teammates pitching batting practice... not sure how her team ever wins any games. Put somebody else in the goal who volunteered so the coach put her up front. She promptly scored 2 goals, after dribbling around at least one defender each time. Poor goalie didn't have a chance after she schooled the defender. So the ended up watching the rest of the game as the coach didn't want to embarrass the other team any more than the pounding they were already taking. I guess the goalie getting a quick hat trick could be conceived as rubbing their nose in it too much. I can't say I hate baseball but I've fallen asleep watching more baseball games than soccer games, men's or women's. Of course growing up we were watching the Cubs... that may explain the nap attacks...

And don' even start about calling soccer players wimps. I've seen up close the kind of abuse my daughters took playing goalie. In high school that's included getting cussed out and cleats ground into your outstretched hand with the ball curled up in the other arm and body (that girl did eventually get red carded, the 2nd yellow when she was caught throwing one of our playes on the ground though she didn't even get warned for the cussing and abusive behaviour, both of which are red card offenses, at least by the FIFA Laws Of The Game though I'm not totally sure abou thigh school. Broke the hard plastic protection in the goalie gloves that's designed to keep ones fingers from getting bent too far backward trying to stop a hard shot on goal. Probably the best $120 (ouch!) I ever spent on sports equipment. Not sure about high school, the IHSAA doesn't allow one to download the laws as does FIFA. And the sectional match where not one, but two players unloaded into her shinguard while she lay there curled up with the ball - the referees response was finally asking her if she's allright. Brought tears to her eyes not sure that ever happend on a field of play before, not even taking a hard pitch from a fast 12 year old softball pitcher as an 8 year old - left one heck of a deep dark bruise on her thigh. But she wouldn't admit though her clenched teeth that it hurt that much. The soccer assault - bruised the crap out of her shin bone. Lasted for months and may still be bruised. Didn't know that bone could swell up like that. Of course there are also unavoidable collissions between goalies and attacking oppenents. Thankfuilly they both hit the shin guard. Had she gotten kicked in the gut or head she'd have likely been in really serious trouble. That's one I'd like to have had on video to slow down and see what really happened - the first play maybe couldn't have avoided at least a collision... the second was probably at overly reckless play (yellow card) or most likely violent misconduct (red card and immediate expulsion - and in high school not allowed to play in the next game). In defense of the referee, his view and the assitants could've been blocked but I had a pretty good view but as a typical parent pay closer attention to my baby. But being a licensed referee, I usually see fouls better from the stands than in the game even though I have a much better view in the game some things you can't imagine how the referee can miss it but they can, or they were sneezing or daydreaming. She actually told us afterward that she just curled up with the ball and held on tight waiting to get creamed. Not likely to be unavoidable incidental contact if you can wait on it.

... uh back on track. I don't mid spending a few bucks for things with Klipsch printed on them as Klipsch makes things I love and would be proud to own. Buying an athletic shoe company cap, it's because it's one that I found on sale that fits my fat (many call it thick head - that is the same thing?) reasonable comfortaby.

All this ramblng coming from a graduate of Ball State University. Many Ball State tee shirts are sold and proudly worn by people who have no clue there really is a Ball State University. The Ball U tee shirts are one of the best sellers. Now there was one of my more entrepenurial classmates from my architecture school days who sold quite a few of the Ball ******' State tee shirts he printed up and proudly wore, though not when his parents came to visit the design studio. Probably very successful today, whatever he's doing.

now where's that tranqilizer dart ... I need to get some sleep .. so is this rambling somehow therapeutic or proof that I need therapy .. psych majors need a caase study subject? I just might qualify... maybe the meds are out of whack