OK, what's cookin' in Ft. Wayne?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Officer I swear I was holding it for Dawn Wells. It's not mine

Mary Ann always did it for me.

I'll bet the professor was making bathtub meth, Mr. Howell was the financier, Skipper was the mule, Gilligan the fall guy, and Ginger was there for the party. With recent events it all adds up.

It all makes so much sense now ...

Maybe the shipwreck wasn't an accident? They were about to be busted by the feds or dusted by the competition. Not so sure about meth, mabye heroin? Maybe they invented meth.

All these well known and famous people finding there way to the island but could never quite remember how to return.... and the castaways could never seem to manage to get rescued. The fog is becoming clearer. Helps explain being so well stocked for a 3 hour cruise.

But maybe Gilligan was the real brains behind the operation?

There was a volcano, plenty of steam power.

And to think this came on around 3 AM back in the college days ...

No lie I actually met Maryanne about six or seven years ago. Friend of a friend. Can't recall the conversation but we did share a Snickers Bar, five Melomars, a roll of Neccowaffers, Fudgesickles, 13 root beer barrels, a six pack of Zingers, 3 licorice sticks, a couple of Mallo Cups, some gummy bears , at least a dozen Pez and a couple of candy cigarettes to finish off the evening.

Thebes,

I understand first impressions may be misleading but... back when you met her...Were there any indications that she might have been a "Partaker of the Herb"?

I'll bet they called her "Mary Jane" on the set.

The whole "Gilligans Island" thing must have been adlibbed 'cause nobody could get all them lines right if they was smokin. I'm lucky to find my car keys in my hand sometimes.

I was gonna say something else but I forgot what it was.

Harry

If you had two hotties on your boat and an island nearby that a storm could wreck you to, you'd do it too. I mean, well I would.

I see your point... but in that scenario, wouldnt' the professor and the Howell's be better as shark bait ... though the professor did seem overly preoccupied with science and the Howell's did pretty much keep to themselves

so many theories ... will the truth ever be known? Geraldo returns to Gilligan's island to find out the real reason they stayed there so long and couldn't be found ...

Confused people unable to get back, that's plausible if they were stoned... but why lead anyone to your supplier? Though I really can't see the globetrotters as drug mules ...

• Moderators

I have no idea what y'all are talking about ?

Too many fried brain cells from the past I guess. Tongue Tied

Dtel, it sounds like you were on the crew! Harry, I think she and gilligan had a real high time doing that show.

Yep I was with the wrong crowd, or maby that's what they said about me ?

At least when I was younger their wasnt the things out there that you would try once and you were done, fried like some of the stuff out there now.

I was in the business a little back then, not for the $, just for a free surplus, was just lucky and never got caught. It ended when Russia invaded Afghanistan, and our hash supply ended.[:$]

I am a good boy now ! [A] Old age calms you down alot ! [<:o)]

• Moderators

I am a good boy now ! Angel Old age calms you down alot ! Party!!!

Speak for yourself ................... wazzup Dtel? How's your wife doing? She getting better? Been to Jah-maker yet ?..............

She is a little better, mostly still the same, still gives me a hard time, mean as ever ! I told her you asked how she was doing and she added the mean as ever part.

We don't leave till the end of April, not soon enough.

I said, calmed down alot, but not dead yet , just feel like some mornings.

Maryanne ... Neccowafers ... Very powerful...., especially followed by a Fudgesicle.... Don't ask me how I know.... You'll have to fill us in later Thebes, if it's not too much of a blur... or hazy

Man, I thought I was making that up![:D]

It was awhile ago when I met Maryanne. She was heping out a friend of mine who was opening up a restaurant, Stardust in Alexandria Va.

Her pcitures still up on the wall. It was a brief conversation and I studiously avoided mentioning Gilligans Island because I was sure she had enough questions about that part of her life by now.

I'm sorry guys but I think the theory of the whole crew being a bunch of doper dropouts fall apart when you review all the epsiodes and realize that the only speakers they had were made of out of cocunut shells. No self respecting doper would delibertaly strand themselves on a tropical isle without bringing along a decent set of speakers.