Gosh, Darn, Gee ...........

oldbuckster

oldtimer, I had some tough choices to make, and the Porsche lost, you gotta' do, what ya' gotta' do. All I have left of it is some pictures, and I managed to get the Cornwalls out of it. Funny thing is, I use the speakers more than I'd use to car ..................

Tuned , I still have them, just sittin' here ......... I know what you mean about MUD, this really is a tough time of year, muddy during the day, and freezes at night. How much snow you got left? I've still got 3 feet on the ground? How's you're wife handling this weather, must be tough on her ?

The cold is tough on my wife. She only goes out for doctor's appointments. I guess I didn't realize how much snow pack we have because it came in small increments. Back here in the woods we have probably still got a good 2 feet of hard pack. March has been tough on the wildlife. The deer are yarding up in the fields. The coyotes have been hanging around dangerously close to the cabin. I see their eyes at night with my car lights. normally you hear coyotes but never see them.

Well it snowed and it is still snowing. 1/2 foot on the ground and deepening by the minute. I still love the weather here in northern Idaho. It will warm to the 80's soon. I'll have daylight from 4 in the morning to 10 at night, low humidity and just a few 90+ hot days. With al this moisture the lakes ad rivers will be wonderful, the foliage verdant and robust, and the wildlife happy/snappy. Gotta go shovel the front walk now.

Warmer weather, snow melting away, took a ride in town, YES, halter tops, and cut-off jeans ............ I feel it now, it's coming, Oh Boy, starting to shape up ............... gosh, darn , gee .................. INDEED !!!!!!!!!!!! (nothing like a 20+ year old young woman ......... EH ???? )

how's the weather today buck!

The past two days have been awesome .... a little rain early, but then the sun ............. Snow going fast, nice to get outside, moles ruining my lawn ......... I think we've turned the corner, .............. saw some shorts and Halter tops ................... YUP, it's comin' our way !!!!!!!!!!!!!