Bring the RC 7 BACK poll

RF5HVN

• Moderators

The RC-7 goes down to 45Hz, the RB-75 to 42Hz, and the RC-64 to 62Hz. Since all of you guys should be cutting at 80Hz because of your subs I don't see where it makes much difference.

Nicely said Dean

I love my RC-7, but it is *** impractical for the vast majority of TV stands. But the RC-7 DOES look incredible as a center....

I totally agree. I can not recall how many comments I have recieved about the size of my center channel.It is definately a conversation starter. I just reply, you should HEAR it. The conversation usually stops, because people are so amazed by the clarity and detail, and want to watch the WHOLE movie. [:D]

yessir!!! I remember going to my dealer and seeing the rc 7 the very first time and thinking "who the hell would buy a center channel that big?? Like ever???" I started with an RC-25. Eventually, as I upgraded to the 7 series and purchased the RC-7, I thought...."who would NOT purchase this center??? It sounds AMAZING!!!!" And I think it is striking when paired with the 7 series of speakers. The rc-64 is certainly more practical, but will never look as cool as the RC-7.

bhenry said "I'd love to see the 7 line-up return. Not to brag, but everyone that hears these (I have the RF-7's and an RC-7) just loves them. I think they were around $2200.00 for the RF-7's which is an absolute bargain."

Exactly what I was thinking when I decided to build a dedicated home theater on the side of my house. So I started looking for used ones and found 2 pairs of RF-7's (black) and a RC-7(also black) in the space of three days for about $2400(shipping not inc. in that total). I spent about $90 in gas driving my F150 from Jax to Tampa and back to get one pair of RF-7's and it was totally worth it. My dedicated HT will have 2 RF-7's, 1 RC-7, 2 KLF-20's for rear surround, and maybe an Epik Conquest for sub bass. I had to get the extra RF-7's for the living room because once my wife heard them there was nothing else I could replace the KLF-20's with that would have satisfied her, she was blown away by how good they sounded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

If you like the size of an RC7 you should see what we are working on now. Can't say more than that, but I think you are going to LOVE IT!

You are just wrong Professor! The Curse of Curiosity has been cast throughout the forums. [:D]

you know what ever speaker they are working on won't be out for a while....

not fair to put a teaser like that either....

at least tell us what new line up you are working on....got to give us something......please.....

pretty please.....with a horn on top......