Thanks for a Great Time...

...the feeling of family and Comraderie is always appreciated...learning new things, meeting up with people you really only know through online give and take...we KNOW how much Amy, Trey, Steve, Jim, Mr. Fred Klipsch and on and on and on put into this gig and speaking for me...I really appreciate it...thanks and on to next year...[;)]

Bill

To the entire Klipsch organization and community; thank you for allowing the an event of this nature to manifest into reality. Hands down to Trey, Amy, Mark, Steve, Jim, KG and the rest of the Klipsch Staff for dedicating their time and effort into the set-up, execution, and I'm sure "clean-up" processes; there was never a dull moment. Roger, thanks for opening your home and being a wonderful host, Flight of the Phoenix really allowed Michael's LF coffin to let loose the feeling, not hearing, of low frequency effects. Larry, the music appreciation class was informative and enjoyable, thank you. This weekend was, without a doubt, time very well spent. It was fantastic to meet all the other "pilgrims" who were there this weekend--GO KLIPSCH!

-Pat

To everyone in the Klipsch organization: Thank you for your generosity and kindness! The entire weekend was so enjoyable and the fact that each of you volunteered your personal time to spend your weekend showing us around, entertaining us and feeding us, when you could have otherwise have been home to enjoy your own families and friends, speaks more loudly of your devotion to the product and to us fans than I am able to express here in mere words! It seems that with each year you have held these events you seem to be able to somehow surprise us and outdo the prior year's event. From the bottom of our hearts: Thank you! -Glenn & Verna

My only regret is that I did not get the opportunity to sit in on Larry Clare's class. Regardless, thank you Larry for holding it for us all. I was glad to see that you were one of the lucky drawing winners!

We also can't thank IndyKlipschFan (Roger) and his bride Cindy enough for their hospitality. I posted our thanks to them in another thread.

post-10177-13819380835794_thumb.jpg

post-10177-13819392270936_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

You guy are all very welcome, but we couldn't do it without you! Thanks go to all those "non-employees" who lent a hand as well...and to the rest of you for showing up and making it all worth while!

And picky, that would be an outstanding shot, except what is with that goofy look on my face? Boy, I hope I don't always look like that [:)] Now you see why I prefer to be behind the camera... but I guess at least there's proof of my presence [;)]

• Moderators

Don't you know that girls never like pictures of them? Well, most of us :)

That one with Roger is cute, even with my "rain hair"...thanks for posting. Please feel free to upload yours in the album, as the ones in the threads will get buried over time...

• Moderators

Nice pic's Picky, Mr Fred was looking and pointing at you, looked like he was saying........

" Take all the pic's you want, but I better not hear of any pic's of Amy's ear lobes ! And you know who I am talking about ! " [:|]

" Take all the pic's you want, but I better not hear of any pic's of Amy's ear lobes ! And you know who I am talking about ! " Indifferent

huh?

You mean a pic of her ear lobes AND the duck together isn't the picture of the year???

You should have seen her scowel at me when I got that picture.... I'm banned for sure now. Just remember guys....I sacraficed myself and the duck for this picture.

post-15072-13819380846016_thumb.jpg

post-15072-1381939228125_thumb.jpg

I'm waiting for Richard to finally be done posting his pictures...

I'm on a roll buddy.... I've gone from no duck to carrying that duck around in my pocket full time...

My wife thinks I'm a bit looney... [:^)]