KHorn Placement

CIGARBUM

I have been reading through the post of What Kind of Systen You Got. From the pictures, most of the KHorns are really close together. It was my understanding the you needed a pretty good size room to put these bad boys in. I could be wrong but some of these look to be only a few feet apart. They must sound good or they wouldn't have them, or if the don't sound good give them to me. I could get about 12 feet between a set of KHorns, is that too close.

I guess I'll be on the hunt for some, want some beaters as I want to refinish myself. If you hear of any cheap ones about the Atlanta, give me a shout.

Thanks folks

I have heard a friend's Khorns in a room approx. 9X11, then in a room approx. 25X20. There was really no comparison... the larger room caused the speakers to sound much better. The bass was better and the highs much smoother sounding. I can think of several smaller speakers that would sound better in the 9X11 room than a pair of corner horns.