One new Belle Klipsch remaining, up for auction tonight

Amy

• Moderators

Just giving you guys a heads up. Unless there is one or two tucked away in the warehouse that no one knows about, I'll be auctioning the very last new Belle Klipsch starting tonight (one week auction, item # 150310956875). It's mahogany, which I do not have a photo of, unfortunately.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I may have one of the last new-production Belles, a medium-oak one purchased September 2004 in Delaware for $2470.00. It is serial # BK3MO1704340001.

Amy auctioned a pair on ebay about 2 years ago, thought at the time, to be the last pair.

• Moderators

As I said, unless there is a straggler in the warehouse I am not aware of, this is the last one. I'd never intentionally mislead anyone, and would never present something as fact without being 100% sure. I know you guys aren't used to that around here ;)

I'll buy it if you can assure me it's serial number will be "The Official Last One"

Stick out tongue

and a hand signed photo of the klipsch staff holding a banner saying it's the last one?

I'll buy it if you can assure me it's serial number will be "The Official Last One"

Stick out tongue

and a hand signed photo of the klipsch staff holding a banner saying it's the last one?

What if there's not a Belle in the box. Kind of crazy, but what if they had the box ready but never built the the speaker and filled it full of parts or something and it got taped shut years ago and pushed into a corner somewhere....

There is no picture. Highly unlike of course but here is no picture. Now it would be funny if someone like Coytee got a Belle box full of horns, woofers, or veneer scraps or something.

Hello, Klipsch? I bought this Belle from you on eBay and I open the box and it's got a few petrified chiclets, some scraps of veneer, and a stack of Acoustic Horn Design Monthly magazines.... um, where's my Belle ...

Bid high Coytee

(Amy, should Richard win, maybe you could send him a bogus box full of scrap parts or something along with the real thing and bribe the truck driver into making sure he gets the box o stuff before the real thing? Of course Coytee will see this but maybe he'll forget until after he almost passes out.... )

• Moderators

Stick out tongue

I doubt it was the last one made, it just happens to be the last one still hanging around. If I was in Hope, I'd walk around myself and look for any others, but from my limited view of looking in our system software, it is the last one.

I'll have everyone at the plant sign the box for you if you like. They can even make you a brass plate for a small fee saying "I bought the last one" to tack onto the back. [:)]

What if there's not a Belle in the box. Kind of crazy, but what if they had the box ready but never built the the speaker and filled it full of parts or something and it got taped shut years ago and pushed into a corner somewhere....

Ooh, what if it's random stuff from the Museum? Maybe that electroshock therapy machine from the basement...

Also, if it was pushed into a corner somewhere, that would be a Khorn, not a Belle.

Maybe that electroshock therapy machine from the basement...

That'd be even better! I'm in. uh, Amy, can I use more than one credit card? [:$]

oh, never mind, just Fini playing with my mind... (hmmm, if he's playing with it maybe I've still got a couple of marbles left [:S] )

They can even make you a brass plate for a small fee saying "I bought the last one" to tack onto the back. Smile

pfffffffffft, the only place for that plack is screwed to the front. I've got some nice drywall screws laying around somewhere....I think they're 3" long...would those hold it?

[<:o)]