Hope plant photos

Amy

Very nice. Don't you just love to see real craftsmanship?

Now why are there only 5 members in the Klipsch Audio Group. Amy, me, I'm guessing Seti and JamesV and I'm ClaudeJ1? I think Amy promised me a gold star being the first to join and post a couple of pics after her of course. [*]

she had to ask, you know Wink

Yeah, you know me, I'm just a clueless girl.

Smile

But at least she bothered to ask. Most of us can't remember everything... but can get by if we know where to look it up or who to ask. Not sure I've heard of Bennic....

So, Dtel, I hope you're not implying your wife's clueless? [:o]

(the role of Coytee is being played by blsamuel this, um morning)

• Moderators

she had to ask, you know Wink

Yeah, you know me, I'm just a clueless girl.

Smile

But at least she bothered to ask. Most of us can't remember everything... but can get by if we know where to look it up or who to ask. Not sure I've heard of Bennic....

So, Dtel, I hope you're not implying your wife's clueless? Surprise

(the role of Coytee is being played by blsamuel this, um morning)

No not really, but I would be much better off if she was, I might not get in as much trouble !

• Moderators

Now why are there only 5 members in the Klipsch Audio Group. Amy, me, I'm guessing Seti and JamesV and I'm ClaudeJ1? I think Amy promised me a gold star being the first to join and post a couple of pics after her of course.

Yes, do join us in the Klipsch group -- add pics of your own system!

Here you go, bsam [:)]

gold%20star.jpg

We all new you were "special". AngelWink Let me go look, I guess I should add some pic's.

oh,oh.... Amy, can I get a new screen name, sort of enter the Klipsch protection program?

Well. As God's children, I think everyone's special in their own way. (And I can hear many thinking thank God I'm not special like him...)

Back on track.

More Hope plant photos please. It's cool to see things being built with care and pride.

• Moderators

Just kidding, I had thought about putting the pic's of my Cornwall's being built in Hope, but don't know how to put them separate from the rest, if I just added them they would just look like random pic's if you didn't know what they were ? What should I do, you can see the care and pride in their products.

Just kidding, I had thought about putting the pic's of my Cornwall's being built in Hope, but don't know how to put them separate from the rest, if I just added them they would just look like random pic's if you didn't know what they were ? What should I do, you can see the care and pride in their products.

Maybe Amy could put them in their own folder... those were really cool pics. Are they loaded here somewhere? I think I've got a link saved to them somewhere.