Well, I guess no Theaters for me!

tommyboy

I used the theater locator on the website, and there are NO Klipsch theaters anywhere in my area. I'm not willing to pay all that money to go to a theater that isn't a Klipsch theater. For two reasons. I love Klipsch, hence the reason I have 9 Klipsch speakers in my living room, and secondly, I'm from Memphis, and EVERY theater I've been to in the past year is a Klipsch one. There's absolutely no point, IMHO, to pay to watch a movie that isn't going to look or sound as good as at home!

I'm not willing to pay all that money to go to a theater that isn't a Klipsch theater. .... I love Klipsch, hence the reason I have 9 Klipsch speakers in my living room....

Klipsch make a fine professional product. However they do have competitors of similar, equal or better quality. I suggest looking for a theater that has Krix products for a comparison. Those guys make serious theater gear.

I might break down and "test" one of our local theaters... one day, but it's not likely, cuz we're a family of 5. Me and her, and 3 young boys. Ages 2, 3, and 4. So, you do the math. For all 5 of us to go see a movie would cost what? 25 bucks probably? Plus snack and drink for 5? And on top of the price, I said THREE BOYS, ages 2,3,and four! Ya, if it ain't a Klipsch theater, probably not gonna happen. And a babysitter for that many children would be even more!!!

i called the theater that the klipsch site said had klipsch speakers, and no one knew what i was talking about. then i got a manager and he said they had JBL's or something like that. i know everyone here is a home theater nut, including myself!, but when i go to the movies i go to Studio Movie Grill. it's my favorite place to go, and (it's shocking) but i could care less about the surround sound. i have such a good time, i don't even think about it. it's really nice to be able to have a sit down meal at a movie theater, and guess what, if the movie sucks, you can order all the alchole until the movie gets better! lol

I might break down and "test" one of our local theaters... one day, but it's not likely, cuz we're a family of 5. Me and her, and 3 young boys. Ages 2, 3, and 4. So, you do the math. For all 5 of us to go see a movie would cost what? 25 bucks probably? Plus snack and drink for 5? And on top of the price, I said THREE BOYS, ages 2,3,and four! Ya, if it ain't a Klipsch theater, probably not gonna happen. And a babysitter for that many children would be even more!!!

Sounds to me like the problem has nothing to do with whether there are Klipsch speakers in the theater. It's all about a wife and three kids.

• Moderators

if the movie sucks, you can order all the alchole until the movie gets better! lol

By the looks of how you spelled "alchole", I'm wondering if you've already had some. Stick out tongue

I "had" a friend who would drink to much on occasion, for him I think it was Alchole ! [;)]

$25? Lol. It's $10.50 a ticket by me, and if goto a theatre in NYC, $12-13.

that is one of cool this at SMG, all the chairs are the execitive recliners so you can lay back, roll around, and huddle close to your family. you have 2 choices of tables, a half table that 2 of you can sit at, or a bar type table that runs the width of the seating area. each isle has the bar up front and the tables behind you.