newbie intro

djdave365

Hi Dave, Welcome to the forum. Nice to have someone new drop in. I had a look at Nazeing's Wikipedia description. Lots of pubs - by the Epping Forest (of note to vintage Genesis fans), some pubs, golf courses, glass works, a few pubs, and the occasional pub. A dram and pint to you. Slainte. Hamish

hi slainte

is that your name mate & i presume hamish is yer cats name right. whether you realise it or not

you've found another genesis fan, shame they've split up. yeah there's loads of pubs around here

don't get much chance to frequent them though, still that's life. regards dave.[:D]

Hey Fender,

That looks like a small copy of "Albert"  from my home town Audubon, Iowa.

http://www.worldslargestthings.com/iowa/albertfactsheet.htm

Albert the worlds largest bull.

My brother in law decided that one night Albert needed rode.  Boy did a bunch of city cops, sheriff and highway patrol showed up while he was on top. 

How much did he have to drink that night? [:D][:D][:D]

Hi Dave, In the avatar, that's my cat 'Napster' who was born in the sock box in the Millenium year. Slainte (sort of pronounced slang-ah) is a Scottish version of 'Cheers'. My forum name is Myhamish because that is what my Grandfather used to call me. And Hamish for general purposes. I still listen to a fair bit of Genesis - I still think Genesis were at their best when Peter Gabriel was still with them. One of my all time favourite CDs is still "Selling England by the Pound'. Anyway, one o'clock and time for lunch. Cheers and slainte. Hamish

- BTW, Trey - "tar and fathers?" - ouch!!