Jubilee and passive networks - long and possibly inflammatory

greg928gts

• Moderators

Isn't "Batmans Robin" Freudian for the Oedipus complex?

IndifferentWink

In a gay kind of way I guess

OK Batmans Robin before you get your tights in a knot I was talking about the words "Batmans Robin" as a saying... NOT YOU personally, shesh these super heroes these days are so touchy ! Wink

More gay bashing.

Did you even read any of that ? Or did you just pick the word gay out of it and panic ? Look it up and you will see what I was talking about, or just whine.

• Moderators

until then bite me !

Clearly you're a racist... I know I read it on the internet somewhere....perhaps even on this forum, therefore it must be true??

Wink

Your right it started this morning, then I read this thread and had a flashback from this morning.

Sorry batmans robin, you can be as rude and demanding as you want, panicking whenever you see the word gay even if you didn't read or understand the post and I will not say a word even if you continue to whine like a little girl. My fault.

Is that a little better Coytee ? [;)]

"Rude rude rude rude and you wonder why Klipsch has such a bad reputation in the audio forums"

Yes, you are right. I was rude and I am sorry about it.

That is the reason that I hadn't responded to this thread earlier. I knew that if I did, that it would be rude. Please forgive, as it is always the same for me. It is by nature that I respond to an audio troll...........well, like one would speak to a troll.......

Now, Klipsch might care about what other audio forums think about them.........are you kidding me? As far as members are concerned, let's take a poll Troll, ...............

Too funny, but too little time for the Bat-Slurp Troll. However, you should claim victory. I did spend some time on you. What a joke!

No, I wouldn't disclose the locations to Bat-Boy. Cute suit honey! I know that it comes with a dancers cup, but does it come with knee pads as well?

tc

Interesting P.R. (public relations). When someone asks what theater has some Klipsch speakers, he is told that he is gay. I'll have to suggest that plan at the next board meeting. Not.

Hey cute suit,

I do not represent Klipsch, but only me........The gay members of this forum are my brothers in the common bond of audio as to the works of Paul W. Klipsch. The only bash that I have is you. Strait, gay or bi.......Don't go away mad.......just go away.... until you have something to contribute. This place is about learning or teaching.....What can you do?........

until then bite me !

Clearly you're a racist... I know I read it on the internet somewhere....perhaps even on this forum, therefore it must be true??

Wink

Your right it started this morning, then I read this thread and had a flashback from this morning.

Sorry batmans robin, you can be as rude and demanding as you want, panicking whenever you see the word gay even if you didn't read or understand the post and I will not say a word even if you continue to whine like a little girl. My fault.

Is that a little better Coytee ? Wink

Elden .....You are a bad man....can't type and laugh this hard at the same time......