Jubilee and passive networks - long and possibly inflammatory

greg928gts

Just curious if any of you guys knew that there are actually more pro cinema systems than what is just posted on the website...crazy isn't it? The ones listed on the website are the ones they sell more of...

The pro world works very different from the home audio world....speakers aren't some luxury item or piece of furntiure or a talking piece. Speakers are tools and are chosen much like any professional in other trades would purchase tools. The reason there are different tools available is because the problems are different....so no, not every theater in the world using Klipsch is going to be using the Jub LF. Likewise, not every theater will be using the MWM or Grand HF or 884, etc etc...

All this speculation is just retarded, but then they're not called audiophools for nothing.

Dang then! It seems like it would be really really really easy for one little Klipschhead or for one little Klipsch representative to list one little old theater that has Jubilees in it so I can hear them. But feel free to keep on spinnin and spinnin instead of telling me the name and location of the JUBILEE THEATERS!!!

SIXTEEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE posts! Way to go! I can fully see why you don't have time to tell me where a theater with Jubilee speakers is. [8-)]

As I suspected in December, some Klipschheads are a sensitive bunch. They not only won't take any perceived criticism (see first post review) they won't take questions either. Gil said there are ladies present.

As I suspected in December, some Klipschheads are a sensitive bunch. They not only won't take any perceived criticism (see first post review) they won't take questions either. Gil said there are ladies present.

Let us know when you are man enough to be seen carrying your pink pillow in public. Make it even more interesting and have a picture of you with it at a hotel.

[Y]

SIXTEEN THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY NINE posts! Way to go! I can fully see why you don't have time to tell me where a theater with Jubilee speakers is. Roll-eyes

Yes ma'am there are

• Moderators

So what does everyone think ?

1 Past forum member ?

2 Member in disguise ?

3 Or new member who likes using letters to write numbers and obsessed with post counts and having others prove what is really made by Klipsch ?

" 2 Member in disguise ?"

I think it's one of us just having some fun....just a lot of buttom pressing going on with no real technical contribution....could be the dark side of someone who is responding on this very thread using their normal ID.

He really likes jazz, probably about 40+ years old; probably in the Eastern Time Zone, and claims New York; works for a living and possibly works until late in the evenings; probably not another member "posing"; probably a member of another forum, but not likely the "Max-G banned" forum; and one of his goals here, if not his main goal, is to bait and antagonize folks. I have a "lead" on an email address from another forum where someone was "bashing" Jubilees (and other high end Klipsch speakers) in the same or similar manner as in this thread.

Unfortunately, nothing anyone can do about it other than ignore him as if he did not exist. Unless he "crosses" Amy in some way... he can pretty much do what he wants.

• Moderators

He really likes jazz, probably about 40+ years old; probably in the Eastern Time Zone, and claims New York; works for a living and possibly works until late in the evenings; probably not another member "posing"; probably a member of another forum, but not likely the "Max-G banned" forum; and one of his goals here, if not his main goal, is to bait and antagonize folks. I have a "lead" on an email address from another forum where someone was "bashing" Jubilees (and other high end Klipsch speakers) in the same or similar manner as in this thread.

Unfortunately, nothing anyone can do about it other than ignore him as if he did not exist. Unless he "crosses" Amy in some way... he can pretty much do what he wants.

Your backround is showing [:D] [;)]... Just a habit for you, good thing for him you didn't go to far back in your past because you would have been slid in unseen or heard and had his head on a pointed stick before anyone knew what was going on. [:|]

• Moderators

Isn't "Batmans Robin" Freudian for the Oedipus complex?

IndifferentWink

In a gay kind of way I guess

OK Batmans Robin before you get your tights in a knot I was talking about the words "Batmans Robin" as a saying... NOT YOU personally, shesh these super heroes these days are so touchy ! [;)]