A Brother is down

colterphoto1

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed great to hear that you are out and getting some rest. I hope that you get better soon and you are able to rest over the Holiday.

Funny how you think that being in the hospital you can get some rest, you don't go anywhere. Then the nurses are in the room every 10 minutes, how is one suppose to sleep. It does make for a better time when the nurses are good to look at. [6]

James

Thanks to all for the good wishes.

I'm back up and on my feet. Blood sugar issues. I'm still pretty weak but I'm running the right side of the grass so I guess I'm ok. Four + days ICU. I'm lucky. Blood sugar hit over 600!!!

New regimen to be employed to keep the health up.

Take care of yourselves as the alternative sucks.

Harry

Harry you take care of yourself BG of 600 wow! I am a type 1 Diabetic so I fully appreciate the whole blood sugar issues thing. The holidays are tough for me to stay on track with my BG. My insulin pump helps tremendously but there is just so much crap around it is hard to fight the temptation. My A1C is normally about 6 but I am sure if you could do a micro focus of the two weeks surrounding Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day it probably creeps up to about 7. Anyway stay on track and in control.

R/Jim