Who met P. Wilbur Klipsch?

Batmans Robin

I know a lot more about PWK than most of you because I read a rare profile of him in a magazine but I never did meet him [:(] I know that Claude did and I think I read another person or two that did but I have been reading so many posts I can't remember.

Speak up don't be shy and share your experience. We are listening. (or reading whatever)

• Moderators

know a lot more about PWK than most of you because I read a rare profile of him in a magazine but I never did meet him

I have never met the man myself but a few here did, even more has read his book, and some have seen/have the videos made of him when one of the members went to Hope to visit with him at the plant. Some were also invited to visit with Mrs V at home then to the PWK museum in Hope then to take her to lunch, but not sure about a rare profile except one they had in an airline magazine that was not really very rare, it was on all the planes.

I really don't have a clue as to WHO "PWK" is, but I knew Paul. And, Batman's Robin, if you had ANY respect for the MAN he was, as opposed to WHATEVER category YOU fall under (it certainly isn't the category of a MAN!), then you would show it by being more reserved to not only your elders, but also to your BETTERS! Yes, I said YOUR BETTERS, since you have shown yourself to be nothing more than either a child in need of adult supervision, OR a person of adult age who never got ENOUGH adult supervision when it would have done some good!!

I really don't have a clue as to WHO "PWK" is, but I knew Paul. And, Batman's Robin, if you had ANY respect for the MAN he was, as opposed to WHATEVER category YOU fall under (it certainly isn't the category of a MAN!), then you would show it by being more reserved to not only your elders, but also to your BETTERS! Yes, I said YOUR BETTERS, since you have shown yourself to be nothing more than either a child in need of adult supervision, OR a person of adult age who never got ENOUGH adult supervision when it would have done some good!!

Your reply is very mean. Are you still smarting because I called you on your preposterous claim that speakers will move around on the floor if they don't have "GRIPPERS" on the bottom? Because otherwise I just flat-out don't get what has made you SO ******* ANGRY! I am not going to blame this on your parents raising you bad because I believe humans are responsible for their own behavior, good or bad. Bad in your case ! ! ! Where is that bug spray ? ? ?