A thanks to my fellow tax payers

Tom Adams

I think we should give ourselves a collective round of applause for such a humanitarian thing as this.

https://www.safelinkwireless.com/EnrollmentPublic/home.aspx

Warms my soul to think that someone 135% below the poverty line "needs" a cellphone.

Hey.....all you (really) old farts (I'm only 52).......what the heck did you do "back in the day" when you didn't have cell phones and yet still went to movies and left your kids with baby-sitters? Or your kids went to school without any communication device to contact you? Etc., etc.? How in the he!! did your kids manage to grow up to be productive citizens??

Wait a minute.....I was one of those kids.

Sheesh.......cell phones. Can't wait for those cell phone zappers to be made legal here in the US.

Tom

I agree but it might not be what you think.

I do some volunteer work for different associations, one of the program we have is to collect used cell phones for women in shelters. They usually left their homes because of spouse abuse, they are below the poverty level but having a cell phone can be the difference between life and death if they need help

I agree but it might not be what you think.

I do some volunteer work for different associations, one of the program we have is to collect used cell phones for women in shelters. They usually left their homes because of spouse abuse, they are below the poverty level but having a cell phone can be the difference between life and death if they need help

Exactly! Which is why my feable brain can't seem to understand how in the world we ever survived without a cell phone. [*-)]

Tom

Now I am really pi$$ed. + 1 on the Escalade comment +1 on the cell phone zappers.

After all of the thousands of tax dollars that the b------s have stolen from me at gunpoint over the years I think I deserve a free set of K horns as part of the bailout stimiuls economy enhancing redistribution of wealth rip off program.

I want my damn money back.This is totally ridiculious.You ain't seen nothing yet.