Wife brought a trailer home....

Coytee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So about what did that bad boy cost? I'm just thinking...

$1,000 delivered (that could be a rape price for all I know/care)

There is a place near us that has these... probably 15 on their lot right now. This is not a full length trailer. You've seen a truck pulling TWO trailers? This is one of those, where the tail end of it has a connection to connect another trailer to.

I'm personally hoping to get rid of this within 6 months since I fear if we don't, it will become a permanant fixture to the farm and become a bigger headache later on if/as it needs to be moved and is found with four flat, rotted tires...

by the way, it's called a "Gladhand" and here's the info....

http://shop.easternmarine.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=7327&categoryID=361

I had to buy this part... a 1/2" x 10" threaded pipe to use as a handle, then some couplings/fittings on the end so I could hook it up to my air hose

post-15072-13819455423024_thumb.jpg

Looks like we are gonna be neighbors - the whole deal is coming together - been ordered by the wife.

Congrats to you!!

Now we just gotta find you a nice neighborhood to move to... I can attest that my neighborhood is infested with rednecks and low lifes...

I also sent an exploratory PM about those speaks

I presume you sent it to Roy? If so, that's the proper channel to begin.

so, I might be calling on you for soem advice, if you are game.

pffffft... me game? [:^)]

I gotta meet this wife, a semi trailer? She is serious, isn't she? Love the CD's by the way - I need your address, I have a surprise for you to play on those Jubs.

You'll like her.... everyone likes her. Heck, even my own family likes her more than me...

As for my address, I'll send you an email.

If you need help mving those jubs when the construction is done, you let me know and I will bring a crane.

Yup, PM'd Roy so we shall see -

Keep the trailer, I might need some place to live for a while, and it would be mobile!

B

Just out of idle curiosity, how much does a "friendly hand" cost in TN?

(Thought I'd beat JacksonBart to the question). Wink

I also liked this part:

I had to... put my air compressor in the bucket of
my 'hoe...

Just out of idle curiosity, how much does a "friendly hand" cost in TN?

(Thought I'd beat JacksonBart to the question). Wink

that's a TOP NOTCH question Big Smile

you guys are catching on FAST!

I was thinking more along the lines of it being a shaky proposition...

I also liked this part:

I had to... put my air compressor in the bucket of my 'hoe...

Kind sir... I'll tell you a story...

We built a rock retaining wall (some rocks the size of a desk) and used "Brutus" for this job. During part of this, my wife was directing me where to put the rocks and I was working the backhoe, and other times, I was directing her and SHE was operating the backhoe. She became a good operator.

After the job was done, was talking to the friends about her operation on the machine and I proclaimed to a suddenly silenced crowd, that she was the best 'hoer in town.

[:|]

Looks like a 28ft trailer. It would take 1800 bucks worth of individual home depot PVC storage units to equal that much storage space. The only advantage to individual PVC storage is the access allowing more fill space and less walk thru space.

After the job was done, was talking to the friends about her operation on the machine and I proclaimed to a suddenly silenced crowd, that she was the best 'hoer in town.

I hope that wasn't followd by any big smiles and nodding heads? [:o]

Dude, she is gonna put all your gear in there, then claim that is your 'new' home theater room!

Better watch out!

And that bit about the logic with the columns... I would advise you to not go down the 'logic' road on that one... The logic of paying big ole money for all the amps, speakers, wires, etc, etc, etc, that people like us spend. Just seems like a very, very risky argument...

But wait, there is more![:D]

When people post that they wish they could hear the Jubs...[*-)]

You, being the kindhearted soul that you are, could just hook up your trailer, and hit the road. Bring the Jubs to them. Might even be able to get some kind of compensation from Indy for being a Mobile Jub Demo Unit or something![Y]

Paul... I think you've been smelling too much ether at work...[*-)] I'll admit though, I do kinda like the "one man travelling Jub show"

What's more...I don't think my wife would mind... just as long as I was travelling with them...down the road [au]...............