PWK's Book & General Info

Tony Reed

Tony, my dad is dying of cancer and I suspect I'll be at his funeral just about during this book signing.

Any chance that one of you might get me a signed copy if I pay for it and mailing in advance?

I have just fulfilled my dream of 25 years ... owning a set of my favorite Klipsch Heritage speakers. I would give almost anything to meet this great man, but if you could do this for me, it would be great.

------------------

If you don't like what is coming out, you wouldn't like what is going in." -PWK-

---------------------

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

AES AE-25 "Superamp"

AES AE-3 Pre-amp

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (ALK'ed)

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

I've been talking to Rob (jhawk92) and was hoping for the same thing. I would love to get a signed copy and will do almost anything to get it. Smile.gif

Chris - I'm terribly sorry to hear about your dad. I lost mine to diabetes when I was 24 years old (he was 47). You and your family have my condolences...

Mike

I would love to attend, but due to cost constraints and school issues (I'm a junior at Bentley) I won't be able to make it.

Is there any chance someone could get me a signed copy? I would pay for the service. I would love to have autographed copy. This would also go very well with my current research project on loudpeaker history.

Thanks as always

Andy

feel free to email me at foster_andr@bentley.edu if you're interested in doing me this favor. I won't forget it.

Tony-

As if you didn't already know, I will be there. BTW, depending on how the bookstore is working things there in Hope, since I live up in the same neck-o-the-woods as the publisher, if we need extra copies of the book, I'd be happy to bring them down. I will be calling the publisher about mid-March to check on availability and can buy extra copies if needed.

Rob

Please put me down on the list as one who would love a signed copy of the book. I'd be willing to be the guy to distribute them here in the Bay Area, if others here are interested. Thanks!

fini

Fini, count me in as one willing to pay over retail for an autographed copy... in fact, if PaulK has a favorite charity, I would send a donation in his name for the opportunity of having an autographed copy. IMHO it sure beats the "bonus" gifts of our local public radio and television drives.

I wouldn't want to overtax Mr. Paul with writer's cramp, but his sig makes this book an automatic heirloom edition to the serious folks on this Forum... and it would give us a special way to say thanks to PWK for all he has brought us in sound enjoyment and as a healthy lifestyle and corporate building example.

cwm40.gif Surely with her background in education, Ms. Valerie could find something worth doing in Hope that would make Klipsch fans the world over happy to be a part of. The idea that someone can build a world renowned business out of a backyard shed in Hope, Arkansas, is the fulfillment of a dream that touches minds far beyond these shores. And rewarding the town where it happened has a special character to it.

And it certainly wouldn't hurt the image of an expanding Klipsch company... or the future business benefits of all the other Klipsch family of investors and workers that help transcend the little company that could into the larger company that does. HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-01-2002 at 11:01 PM

Not to get too analytical here, but we've got more than a handful of members here (in absentia) who would like signed books.

I wonder how many posts (combined) these board members represent? I think PWK would understand why signing all these books would be appreciated by those receiving them.

------------------

If you don't like what is coming out, you wouldn't like what is going in." -PWK-

---------------------

TWO-CHANNEL SYSTEM

AES AE-25 "Superamp"

AES AE-3 Pre-amp

New Tube 4000 CD Player

1976 Klipschorns (ALK'ed)

HOME THEATER

Klipsch 1968 ALK Cornwall "II"s (LF/RF)

ALK Belle Klipsch (Center)

Klipsch Heresy (RR/LR)

Klipsch KSW-12 sub

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Cornwalls)

Sonic Frontiers Anthem AMP1 (driving Heresy's)

Denon AVR-4800

Toshiba SD-3109 DVD

aab-

I have a rental car reserved, and I think that might be best to stick with that, unless you are planning on leaving Hope EARLY on Sunday moring. I have a 7am-ish flight from LIT, so I'd hate to have to get you up early, or even keep you over on Saturday.

But, if you are driving past LIT, maybe we could caravan down to Hope? I get in about 11am on Friday. I do have a room at the Holiday Inn there, so we can use that as a meeting location or whatever. LMK.

Rob