Behind Enemy Lines

Kain

How is it? Worth watching? Smile.gif

------------------

Home Theater:

Display: Sony VPL-VW11HT 16:9 HDTV LCD Projector

Receiver: Denon AVC-A11SR (European version of Denon AVR-4802)

DVD Player: Sony DVP-NS900 (European version)

Center: Klipsch RC-7

Mains: Klipsch RF-7s

Surrounds: Klipsch RS-7s

Subwoofer: SVS CS-Ultra w/Samson S1000 amplifier

i saw hart's war last night, it was worth watching... behind enemy lines... don't know, sorry Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 1-888-554-5665

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150

ProMedia 5.1 Placement Help s>

Pretty good movie. Definitely worth a rent.

------------------

Denon AVR-2800

KG-4 mains (too bad the rest of my speakers aren't this good)

Polk C-175 center (it's ok)

Infinity RS-10 Surrounds (suck)

Audiosource SW-15 subwoofer (excellent sub for it's price)

Pioneer DV333 DVD

Sony 5 disc CD player

All in a 12x12 apartment bedroom.

"What?! I can't hear you!"

• 1 year later...

Damn good movie, outstanding audio in DTS. You all are on crack cause it's definitly a movie to buy! Indeed it will find a home in my collection. That once scene where the tanks are shooting on that small town.. Good lord, give a sub a nice wakeup call for sure!!!

• 2 weeks later...

It did have great audio...especially the tripwire scene...but am I really alone in thinking that this was an over-hyped music video of a movie??? Just my opinion of course, (not dissing the guys who liked it) but I thought it REALLY sucked. Totally unrealistic, the planes they used aren't even carried on carriers, and they have the wrong names (I work for the company that manufactures them)....Anyway, though it was horrible.

dblue,

I thought the planes used were FA-18s? If so, I also thought those were carried on our aircraft carriers?? If not, what were they? Thanks for the information.

***Possible spoiler here***

Also-Overall I thought that the movie was decent. I bought it because it was around $7 at K-Mart. The scene with the missiles chasing the plane is a bit unrealistic, but I don't think that a realistic missile scene in a movie would be too exciting, either. They have to blend a bit of realism with a lot of excitement to make the film worth seeing. (IMHO)

I would say that this is one of those movies that, although not a great movie, I will watch over and over. It's entertaining, doesn't do one thing exceptionally well but it is a fun movie to watch.

David

FA18 are flown by the Navy. I am pretty sure the Navy has air craft carriers but I could be mistaken.

Carry based fighters are f14 and f18s.

also ea6, S2, c2 and E2s

And a few choppers

I thought the movie was pretty good and had a very good sound track. Though the movie was holywoodized I still enjoyed it. My favorite is the dog barking.

Scott

Did a little more research on the discrepancy. The plane shown in the movie was the F-18EF. At the time of the Bosnian Conflict, there were no EF planes in use, as they were still in development. Again, don't take me too seriously here, just being a movie dork!!!3.gif3.gif3.gif