Sucker for a pretty face!

Coytee

• Moderators

Your wife did that, [:o] I thought you did it, tell her she did a very nice job. I know thats tough work those rocks get heavy after a while and even with your Backhoe it's still mostly done by hand.

Your wife did that

I did 95% of this "with her direction" and some help with her brother. She did a retaining wall that's off to the right and out of the picture. She did just as much work on the retaining wall as I did here, however, these were in fact, heavier rocks to move/place. Her's weren't tiny but she still couldn't get a handful of the larger ones.

The upper area that might look like a retaining wall in this picture is actually the upper pond that creates the waterfall. We're on a slope so we had to rock it up a little.

It's amazing to me if you dig a hole in the ground, just how many aquatic critters will ultimately find their way to it.

Little side story, during the wedding, which was held on the patio you see... there were some frogs croaking in the pond. I'm sure most here know that frogs can create QUITE the sound. Seems one of our guests was caught asking someone else... "Why don't they turn those (sound effects) frogs off?"

I guess they thought I wired the pond with speakers and was playing a nature cd [^o)] I think the people with them, set them straight.

I wanna know who totes around a digi camera when they're off to clean out some leaf infested pond - especially when they've got to walk 50 feet of hose one way??

And if you didn't have a camera....why would the first thing you do after seeing those poor hapless taddie poles be to run back to the house so you can document your rescue mission?? (I get this image of coytee of saying, "Oh CRAP - I gotta shoot some photos of this" and then starting to haul butt to the house only to slip in the mud. Look at that third photo - there's a butt print for sure)

This is starting to smell fishy to me...........

[:^)]

Tom

especially when they've got to walk 50 feet of hose one way??

You forgot mud encrusted shoes! Especially, when the camera was inside and I had to walk precariously close to the wifes white chair to get it!!

Your image

I get this image of coytee of saying, "Oh CRAP - I gotta shoot some photos of this

is fairly spot on. I didn't really think my wife would believe me so I figured I'd show her.

and then starting to haul butt to the house only to slip in the mud. Look at that third photo - there's a butt print for sure

Actually shoe prints. The facial imprint I made in the mud from my fall was mysteriously deleted... I don't quite remember how that happened. [:o]

Looks like you are in the clear and only have ordinary tadpoles. Or do you? (cue spooky organ music).

I always keep some Bufo tadpoles around for a late night snack here's what they look like:

post-14801-13819466259422_thumb.jpg