Spacing issues with Posts

CruedoG

This happens to me to when I use my wife's MacBook and the Safari browser. It does not happen when I use her FireFox browser but that browser runs painfuly slow. Does not happen with IE either.

But yeah it bug the daylights out of me too! [:@]

• Moderators

Its an issue with the safari browser that we've been unable to resolve. I can't do a line break on my iPod either. Good news though, guys.. We'll be updating this software a few versions in the near future (after the klipsch.com refresh), so all your dreams will surely come true :). Well, maybe the line breaking thing, at least. It's a huge undertaking bc of the sheer size of this thing, so please be patient with us. I thank you far in advance :)

I see an edit html button on the reply or post window...could you just use the line break command to break to add a new line?

edit...did not work when entered directly into text, but if you edit the html source (far right button) it took the < b r > command

Maybe I am piling on ...... but ....... this is the ONLY site I use where my Mac won't paragraph without hotmail. I live in a rather small town and our local papers web site has no problem with this. It is not only frustrating but a little surprising that Klipsch IT finds this to be such a huge problem.

That is understandable, but in Klipsch's IT department's defense, the company has undergone some major changes and had several acquisitions in the last few years, so I am sure they have their pile of work layed out for them. I would assume a customer forum is probably on the back end of concerns, rather keeping up with their actual product and company pages and Amy indicated a major revision under way for the main site takes priority. I know on my website Safari browsers are at about 3.5% of traffic, even though it is nearly 10% of OSX, which tells me even the bulk of mac users are using firefox anyways. Browsers change quite often these days...I know my CMS layout went ballistic between firefox 3.08 and 3.09...I don't really have the time to work on it either, so I can sort of feel their pain...hopefully the new site will fix all for our Safari friends though.