Ok, guys, I get the whole "Groupies" thing... Here's your chance!

Amy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's all the stuff in the section we are trying to describe with a single word or simple phrase.

Three of the categories are photo or video related, five are blog/forum related, three are factoid.

Point is, unfortunately, it's not all about us anymore. This is not a front page link to Forums, so the title we're looking for needs to encompass more than a self-description of the Forum.

So this category is the other stuff, the stuff that makes it tick- so the BACKSTAGE moniker for 'all this other stuff related to Klipsch products' seems to make sense. Someone earlier suggested Klipsch Backstage, I'd simplify it to just BACKSTAGE so again, it's kind of a catch-all category.

This mock-up below features a couple of 'backstage passes' of the type that I make up for our Pilgrims who get really involved in our events.

post-10755-13819476371912_thumb.jpg

Here's all the stuff in the section we are trying to describe with a single word or simple phrase.

Three of the categories are photo or video related, five are blog/forum related, three are factoid.

Point is, unfortunately, it's not all about us anymore. This is not a front page link to Forums, so the title we're looking for needs to encompass more than a self-description of the Forum.

So this category is the other stuff, the stuff that makes it tick- so the BACKSTAGE moniker for 'all this other stuff related to Klipsch products' seems to make sense. Someone earlier suggested Klipsch Backstage, I'd simplify it to just BACKSTAGE so again, it's kind of a catch-all category.

This mock-up below features a couple of 'backstage passes' of the type that I make up for our Pilgrims who get really involved in our events.

Of course you think it sounds right, you're just trying to win a T-shirt and some publicity. Man - you shoulda been in sales and not technical support Michael. [;)] [:D]

My vote is for GROUPIES.

Tom

• Moderators

Name it something weird, then we are perceived as weird too.

Well..uh...some us resemble that remark, anyway all they have to do is read a little to get the true picture.

Most here have complete setups in more than two or three rooms and can measure there speakers in hundreds of pounds and have traveled around the country collecting them.....yep were normal. [:|]

Just kidding.....but it is true. [;)]

• Moderators

What about OPINIONS..

" An opinion is a belief that may or may not be backed up with evidence, but which cannot be proved with that evidence. It is normally a subjective statement and may be the result of an emotion or an interpretation of facts; people may draw opposing opinions from the same facts."

" An opinion is a belief that may or may not be backed up with evidence, but which cannot be proved with that evidence. It is normally a subjective statement and may be the result of an emotion or an interpretation of facts; people may draw opposing opinions from the same facts."

Thanks, dtel, I just learned something. I always thought my opinions were facts. [;)]