Lets see your FISHING pics

bailz

Surely Downunder and i are not the only ones who like fishing so i really want to see some pictures of your catches, boats, gear ect...ect... here is a pic of me with an Australian Barramundi caught at a dam not far from me 2 weeks ago.

post-36853-13819476573812_thumb.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bailz that is totally awesome - one of the biggest barra i have ever seen.

this is one of the gummies i caught off my favourite surf beach - the photo is not of the best quality as it was taken from my phone in pitch darkness.

Heres an older photo of me thinkin about goin fishin, hahaa Beer

AH ha! now i get the sandman, i thought either hes got a sweet car or he likes Metallica, probly both seems though your an ACDC fan, i will be at the second Sydney Concert

Yep had to sell the sandman panelvan so i wouldnt lose my licence cuz i drive B-doubles for a living haha. You got the 'both' part right, Metallica & AC/DC rock!

Your at the 2nd Syd concert on Sat night eh, nice. I'll be at the 1st & 3rd concert Thursday & Monday nights so might take a week off work & then some more to get my hearing back lol [:|]

Hey i changed my avitar to suit your topic [Y] Oops, now youve gone & done it i just noticed your colours showing so now i must change my avitar again. . . Let the battle begin! [:P]

i wish i had the pics of all the ones that got away..

missed a monster something recently off the surf. took a BIG salmon for bait. The bait was a decent fish in itself. had massive bites then massive head shakes then massive run then lost it.. [N] Bottom Notch

Posted Image

Oops, looks like photobucket cut me out of the pic. Oh well, the bass is the important part, right?

Caught last year in Wisconsin. Hopefully I can repeat the same feat this year and add a few northerns and muskies to the old photo album!

Wuzzer, is that a smallmouth bass. I love catching small mouth and gogle eye or some call it rock bass. I like to walk the creeks with my pole, fanny pack full of lures and a jug of water. Even if I don't catch anything, I just like getting out there.