Any bad album cover collectors out there?

seti

How many of you collect album covers because the are just terrible? Regardless of music or condition.

IMG_1526.JPG

The look on this guys face cracks me up. What is up with the blur dog face? Is this the best they could do?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GF picked this one out of a stack today. Then had to explain it to me. There was alot of snickering in the antique store and the look on the guys face when he had to price it was worth more than the .50 it cost. This is one of the worse album covers we now have. It is so bad it is in her collection........

IMG_1528.JPG

IMG_1529.JPG

My GF picked this one out of a stack today. Then had to explain it to me.

Well, now explain it to me.....

Well according to her. That is Greg Diamond on the cover dressed as a "hot butterfly". The butterfly is a popular symbol of the transgender community because it is symbolizing transformation or metamorphosis. I said it wasn't a guy and she laughed at me. She is from San Francisco so she must be correct. Regardless of what it symbolizes. The guy dressed up like that cracks me up.

Good stuff guys...

bad is subjective, I'm a fan of all of the covers I've seen so far...

I suppose by bad meant that the musical contect was not a factor in the purchase of the LP. Instead it is the cover that made you buy it because it was either fugly or weird or just plain wrong.

This isn't mine but I would buy it if I happened to find it.

img_4798-492x500.jpg