Pampered teenager

sunburnwilly

Bullshit.....

I have to say that my neck would hurt a lot and the fact that thats total nonsense. I had a 24 inch monitor that was 1920X1200 and I could do a lot more work on that video editing and such than the current 40 inch samsung tv I am using that is 1920X1080p the problem with the bigger monitor is the fact that everything is bigger which can be a pain. I had the setup where I would use the 24 inch on the desk and placed the 40 inch tv on the desk shelf to use watching movies and tv. It hurt my neck straining to look up that I just gave my brother the 24 inch monitor and use the 40 inch tv for both tv and computer monitor. The 40 inch tv is counter prodctive for playing computer games also since its about the same distance away from me as a normal computer screen. Playing any games makes you have to turn your head to see your oppenent instead of just looking straight forwards wasting time. Also how do you video edit on a bed?