hooked on 2 TV shows- true blood- HBO and Sons of Anarchy-FX

winchester21

Yeah, Sons of Anarchy, I don't know why? Last night they announced the winner of a Harley give away, kinda shocking because the bikers in the show are murderers, gun runners and dope dealers. I thought that was a poor promotion idea. What's next Tommy Chong bongs and club jackets?

Thanx, Russ

Sons of Anarchy is probably my favorite show. It's the one I look forward to most, anyway. I've converted a couple people, but I am constantly recommending it. I am really exited about the new season. First episode started off with a bang (several bangs, actually, and in more than one connotation). I have a SAMCRO long sleeved t-shirt, and am glad it's starting to get a bit cooler outside, so I can wear it again.

I also love True Blood. I thought it would be a girly vampire show when it started, but I gave it a try anyway, and am glad I did! Sucks that Sunday's episode is the season finale. It will be back, though.

No HBO so no true blood but both the wife and I are comletely hooked on SOA. I was suprised that she loves the show given the violence and subject matter but she does. Great writing, characters and actors. I have always been a big fan of Henry Rollins, both black flag days and his spoken word, and it is nice to see him on the show even though his character is quite the creep. I was traveling for work last night, so I can't wait to get back home tonite and fire up the DVR.

I did not see the first run of SOA except for the last episode. I am buying the DVD. Same with True blood.

I watched every episode of the Sopranos-SOA reminds me of this in a way. Excellent show- These 2 are the only non- guns/hunting/car/sports shows that I watch. I would have to say SOA is the show that I most look foward to each week.