This story sounds fishy

dtel

That dude with the Veyron has a pretty nice Volkswagen.

I'd offer him $50 for the engine with the 4 turbo's.

Put a piece of glass on top and make a coffee table, but could you afford to fix it?? A buddy of mine revalved the head on his Ferrari, and you would not believe the cost. Ferrari oil change is $5,000 a pop, and your car gets devaluated if you can't show authorized Ferrari dealer maintenance. If you think Ferari maintenance is high, McLarren maintenance is alot more according to Jay Lenno, so I can't imagine what Bughatti charges.

Roger

The news was showing the OC Auto Show at the convention center here. They showed
a new Bugatti and the representive for the Bugatti car mentioned a couple of the
costs of owning this car.

One tire: $25,000 (this is only for one tire not a set) I have no idea what made it so special.

Price for a service maintenance: $35,000

My neighbor has had 3 cell phone wrecks.

Slow learner, is he? Just like a drunk driver, if he can't give up his favourite habit, he should give up driving before he kills someone.

Has he never been reported? Even if there's no 'cellphone while driving' ban in your jurisdiction, 'driving without due care and attention' or even criminal negligence could be applicable in those crashes.