Happy Birthday Mr Paul!!!

jhawk92

Ok, ok, so I am posting a day early, but I will be out of town all weekend without computer access, so I want to wish Mr. Paul an early "Happy 98!!" Fortunately, I'll be able to wish him a belated "Happy 98!" at the book signing in Hope in two weeks!!!!

Thanks for making your dreams and knowledge part of my life!

Rob

YES! happy birthday!!

------------------

Klipsch 5.2 mains

Klipsch 4.2 rears

Klpsch KLF C-7 center

Mitsubishi HD 1080 platinum series tv

Toshiba pro scan DVD audio player

Sony Hi-Fi VCR player

Harman Kardon AVR 65 receiver

SVS 20/39 subwoofer w/Samsom S1000 amp

Happy Birthday one day early Mr. Klipsch! What better time to post my 5000th post?!

Congrats on all of your accomplishments, and those still to come. I wish I could make it to your book signing, but school (errrgggg) prevents it. Maybe next year! Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Yes! Happy Birthday Mr Paul. We sure do love you and all the things you have done. Steve and I made it to the party last year and it was a FANTASTIC experience! I wish we could go to the book signing. To anyone that is going.....you are in for a great experience.

------------------

The token female for the Klipsch Fan Club Tour 2001

JUSTIN! I skipped school all the time, usually on a Monday or Friday, a three, or four day weekend Smile.gif! Get out there and meet him! I have too much to do and its too far for me. It's only 8 hours for you, you could do it in a day (caffine)!!!

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

i would probably fly and get my friend to pic me up Smile.gif, but my parents would not have me skipping school. Frown.gif only like 2 missed days this semester. personally i would SOOO do it, but it is not my choice Frown.gif

next year though... yes, next year. i would love to see the Klipsch's house, ht system, and the legend himself, yes, that is you Mr. Klipsch.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

>>Thanks for making your dreams and knowledge part of my life!

>>Rob

You know Reading this got me thinking. How one man has touched so many people, and has given us so many people so much pleasure.

I remember so vividly the first time that I heard a pair of LaScallas back when I was in school. It was almost a religious experience. I was hooked for life. I know most of you have a similar experience. And it all came from a vision from a single man PWK!!!!

I can honestly say PWK has added to the quality of my life. I cant count how many times have I come home after a hard crappy day at work Turn on some Beethoven and in 15 min I am recharged and relaxed A new man.

How many people can follow there dreams and really make a difference in the world? A very select few.

PWK Thank you and Happy Birthday.

JM

Dear Mr. Paul (and Miss Valerie, too) - On this day of your birthday, let me again express how much your work has brought so many moments of audible bliss to my life. Whether it was rock & roll, mellow jazz or classical, or just background music while cleaning the house, these speakers continue to bring me untold pleasure. You can take great pride in the legacy you have created. Thank you! And thank you, also, Miss Valerie for being such a wonderful supporter, ambassador and #1 fan of PWK.

God Bless You Both!

Doug

------------------

My System

This message has been edited by dougdrake2 on 03-09-2002 at 01:39 PM

What a joy it is putting eight Klipsch speakers to the task of playing "Happy Birthday Mr. Paul!"... the one person that made my 24 Klipsch speaker collection possible.

A recent development makes it increasing possible that I can make the signing but I will be forced to fly in rather than take the preferred motorhome route. So, I can't promise to wish you well in person, but do know that if there is a way, I shall be there.

I agree with j-malotky, 15 minutes of "Klipsch Classical Therapy" and I am ready to take on the tigers. Many happy returns.

HornEd

PS: Best wishes to the little lady in the long shadow, she still is, from what I hear, Hope's most famous German teacher!

PPS: Thanks Tony Reed for your thoughtful enclosure.

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-09-2002 at 02:07 PM

Happy Birthday Paul. And valerie too.. These speakers

have alot more to them then the sound They have sense

of culture behind them and the sound we all love.

THE KLIPSCH SOUND!.. This is a great company with

great tight group of enthusiasts who love Klipsch

and audio. Keep up the good work We are so glad

to have people like this in this world that could

touch the minds of so many people.

------------------

Thanks,

Daryl Gregg cwm12.gif

MY Home Theatre Page

Sony STR-DE975 HT Reciever

Sony DVP-NS400D DVD

SB-3 Mains