I am sooooooo sad and lonely

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate to barge in on this thread, but Steve and Miss Betty, how about your opinions on this thread of mine Smile.gif

http://216.37.9.58/ubb/Forum4/HTML/003470.html

thanks!

here is a link to the home theater I am building,

http://www.lotsui.net/soundwise/id95.htm but the thread has more info on that. (feel free to browse through my most humble site, http://www.soundwise.n2v.net/

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Who said you can't turn a hobby into a job?

Congrats SteveP on the job, we can expect the quality to be even better.

Miss Becky, once you get moved to Indianapolis you won't be lonely any longer. You'll have the entire Klipsch family to share time with. Until then we're still here on the BB.

------------------

Jim

• Klipsch Employees

I was hopping to get a post from Justin..Just couldnt help but razz him a bit.

I did not get extra books. Sorry. However they are out there. You can go to

www.mrspaulwklipsch.com and find how to order.

In a month or so the logs will be in Indy and I will try to start the long process of getting them into .pdf format. Then I can send you the part you would like to see.

FYI: Horned got his 2 cents in first. He did not bother with the BB, he emailed me about 3 min after my post.the horny one is on top of things

cwm17.gif

------------------

Trey Cannon

Technical Support

Klipsch Audio Technologies

trey.cannon@klipsch.com

1-800-554-7724 opt 6

All i can say, is after what you two have been through, i see the love still shine, Steve and Becky, im always here, and im glad things are looking good!

I wish our relationship was that good, me and the wife LOL!

My wife just had an operation for cancer, and the 3rd baby is well, now i have to figure out how to surrvive and pay 32,0000 dallars in hospital bills!

You guys have lifted my spirits, i know what youve been through, ill pull through this and come out smiling!

Well im ganna do a movie, i took a month off!

Regards Jim

quote:

Originally posted by trey cannon:

I was hopping to get a post from Justin..Just couldnt help but razz him a bit.

I did not get extra books. Sorry. However they are out there. You can go to

and find how to order.

In a month or so the logs will be in Indy and I will try to start the long process of getting them into .pdf format. Then I can send you the part you would like to see.

FYI: Horned got his 2 cents in first. He did not bother with the BB, he emailed me about 3 min after my post.the horny one is on top of things

cwm17.gif

sorry trey, just read that. i was home sick with a 101.7-104 degree fever all last week and was unable to mail off the check. i had it ready to mail last friday, but had to leave for arkansas at 4 am and my dad forgot to bring it to the post office. now that i can actually get out of the house, i will mail it tomorrow, i promise Smile.gif have something for kenratboy that suffered the same problem.

sorry about this, but just could barely type all of last week, missed a whole week of school... boy will that makeup work be fun........

let me know that you got this trey, thanks so much, once again for your help and understanding.

-justin