Beatles Experts

jcmusic

How much are these worth? How much would you be willing to pay? Providing they are what he says they are!!!

Jay

Here is what I came up with. Pictures as well. All are stereo with first matrices.Flipback covers on UK pressings. Will send all sleeves separately. All we be in MO FI lined inner sleeves.

1. PLEASE PLEASE ME MO FI JAPAN

2. BEATLES FOR SALE JAPAN ODEON

3. HARD DAYS NIGHT UK UNPLAYED 1969 PARLOPHONE ONE BOX EMI GRAMOPHONE RIMS... ALSO HAVE A YELLOW LABEL.BUT THIS ONE IS TRUE MINT.

4. HELP UK PARLOPHONE ONE BOX EMI GRAMOPHONE RIMS

5. REVOLVER UK YELLOW LABEL PARLOPHONE

6. SGT PEPPER. UK ONE BOX EMI GRAMOPHOMNE RIMS.WILL ALSO SEND A YELLOW LABEL.YOU CHOOSE ...
7. LET IT BE UK APPLE 1970 SECOND PRESSING. I HAVE THE FIRST ,BUT THE COST DIFFERENCE IS REDICULOUS.

8. HEY JUDE UK CPSC 106 EXPORT PRESSING

9. WHITE ALBUM.SWEDEN AND WILL ALSO SEND UK FIRST PRESSING.YOU CHOOSE

10.MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR UK FIRST PRESSING EP

11.OLDIES UK TWO BOX GRAMOPHONE RIMS

12.YELLOW SUBMARINE JAPAN

13.ROCK AND ROLL MUSIC UK DOUBLE ALBUM FIRST PRESSING ( 1976 ) GREAT MIXES.

14.Love Songs Pathe Marconi France ( free ) not a bad double album either.

I am sending two copies each of Sgt Pepper and the White Album. You can cherry pick there. Send the ones back you dont like as well. I will also send you the 62-66 and 67-70 South African test pressings to listen to.( Will need a good cleaning. These are the close up of spindle holes with all the stamps on them and the embossed numbers ) I dont want to sell them at the moment,and you may not even like them,but these are very rare . Listen to the beginning of "I FEEL FINE" ... They did not cue the tape properly.Play them and store them for me if you will.

Clean all the albums first of course and they should all sound great and quiet.

You mentioned having some albums as quiet as a CD. That may be possible with the Japanese pressings here,the UK seem to have some inherent depth. Cant explain it. The signal to noise is very good on these albums. Hairlines ? absolutely. Most have had very little to no play. Others I have played because they sound good.

That is a total of 19 records. 17 LPs and 2 45,s ALL UK are first matrices and Revolver,Sgt. Pepper,Let It Be ( reality wise ) Hey Jude,White Album UK. Magical Mystery Tour and Rock and Roll Music are all first pressings. All except the Rock and Roll Music which was not released until 76 are 60s albums . The one box EMI are 69 pressings with gramophone rims. All are analog pressings and you will hear the difference in spades when played next to the box set pressings which were solid state pressings.

If you could return the Sgt Pepper and White Albums you would not like,that would make it 16 albums ( I am not including the So African 62-66 and 67-70 which I will loan you )

I added the Rock and Roll Music because it is a good album and has a couple of unique mixes to that UK album. Threw in LOVE SONGS French pressing. two albums

Hey Jay,

I read it this morning and didn't have a clue what to say. I do not know anything about those that would have helped you.

I'm sure other's felt the same way.

If your looking on the main 2 Channel page, under views, they all say "0" except the Right This Minute thread.

There may be people more knowledgeable on the subject at THIS FORUM.

Dennie

Sorry that we were unable to drop everything and rush to your aide on your schedule.[;)]

That said, if you want to find out proven, actual price ranges on these, as opposed to what people are asking/hoping for:

www.popsike.com

Enter searches wisely or over a few days, if your not in a rush for a answer(oh! nevermind!LOL), as unless you subscribe, it will lock out for a day, once you pass thier daily limit.

Beatles is the trickiest group to get set values for as there are so many variations and one small difference can mean hundreds if not thousands of dollars between them.