Free Power Cable Test Kit

InVeNtOr

might want to send the wife and kids out to a movie or something while you test ..there will be no escaping the repetition of "carol of the bells" on your system.

I sooooooooo agree! I get an added bonus, my daughter wants to listen to it EVERY school day! I take her to school in the morning and she wants to hear that song! So not only do I go to bed around 2am and get up at 7, I have to hear that song half tired and cranky! Some mornings I just tell her no. Yes I spoil her but she is so well behaived its hard for me to deny her simple requests. The thx demo disk in the kit, she can watch the pod race all day long. I can't even watch it anymore.

wow, could you even get your hands back there?

i am un sure who's next. but i will need it rather quickly. if the next person can get it and be done in a week that will be fine. i will order the wire i need either today to tomorrow and it should arrive in a few days.

sorry to cut it all short but my equipement has been down for months and i am itching to get it going. i am almost done.

Ratcobob, shoot cecaa850 a pm with the info. I think u will be last. Then the kit will be killed! LOL. OK, disassembled, like Jonny 5.

Did anyone want a particular power cord before I tear them apart (except Anti-Cables, its already spoken for)?

well Ratcobob is the last person. the kit has come to an end. i did however change my mind on what power cords i needed from it. i will need the 079 (gold) and 046e (copper) for my personal use. the anitcables, as of right now, is spoken for. the rest are up for sale if anyone is interested. once the kit is back in hand, i'll repost "for sale" in the garage section. i don't know if anyone used the RCA cables, but i have no use for them. i will give who ever buys a power cord the option to pick a pair of those for free if they like.

i wanted to say thanks to all who did this and i hope it helped them in the future to decided if an "upgraded power cord" is a benifit to them.